volcano 😉

An: it's past midnight and I'm tired and don't want to proof read at the moment so if you seen a mistake just write it and I'll come back to fix it please

___________

When we got back and we were in the elevator she looked over at me and without warning kissed me.

We kept the kiss going and when the elevator opened she picked me up and walked me to a wall in the living "what did I tell you would happen if you made me leave before I was ready?"

"You'd make me finish you off"

"And what did you do?"

"I made you leave"

"Now what am I going to do?"

"Me me finish you off"

"Correct" she pushed the straps down on my dress and exposed my breast.

She started to pull her pants down but that feeling came back and I couldn't help it, I tried to hold my mouth shut but puke pushed it's way out and all over her. More came up so she pushed my head aside so it wouldnt hit her anymore. She held me up against the wall until I calmed down and a tear fell from my eye from the force of the puke.

She finally put me down and looked down at her shirt then closed her eyes "I'm so sorry, I told you I didn't feel well" I looked down at all the puke "it was like a volcano just erupted"

She opened her eyes and just walked off and I heard a door shut then a scream and a few curse words. Wait if I could hear that from down here does that mean?...wait did she hear me last night? I moaned her name!

She came down and I covered myself up and she handed me a towel "take the dress off I'm burning it"

I wrapped the towel around me and let the dress fall to the ground. She took off her clothes until she was in her bra and boxers and her boner had completely went away. I guess I kinda helped with her problem then. I made it go away, is that something I should brag about?

"We're taking a shower and either we take one together or you come in and still end up seeing me naked so you can make sure there's no vomit in my hair. If you feel more comfortable I will give you boxers and a sport bra to shower in but if I find a single piece of vomit in my hair I swear that you're staying in the office"

"I'll shower with you"

"Do you want the clothes?" I nodded and she walked off.

"Let's go" she said when she got to the top of the stairs and I filled her stepping around the vomit.

She handed me the clothes and I went into the bathroom and put them on then she walked in and started the shower and we didn't talk.

She checked it a couple times before she grabbed my hand and stepped into the water then led me to it but I jumped back "that's hot!"

"It's not that hot"

"It is! Look at my skin it's red" she looked down and rolled her eyes but turned the nob a bit.

"How's this?"

I checked it "that's good"

"Okay now come on"

I walked under the water and our bodies were touching but she took a step back and pulled the hand held shower head down and changed a setting so it'd go to both and she started spraying herself down while the water ran over me. When she sprayed herself off she changed the setting so my water would shut off and she started to spray my body down.

"I'm never going to feel clean again"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be, I should've listened. That's been a big problem of mine today, I shouldn't have made those jokes and I shouldn't have said anything and I should've paid attention to  and I should've punched him in the face and I should've listened to you and stopped, I shouldn't have called your name when he did something wrong and not you. I made a lot of mistakes today and I'm sorry, I didn't know he touched you or else I would've done something I swear, I'd never let anybody else touch you"