Chapter 5

Wanda woke up with her limbs tangled around you. Her face so close and lips just merely touching the skin of your neck, she could almost kiss you. As she stared at your beautiful and peaceful sleeping state, she couldn't believe how lucky she was that night at the bar for choosing you.

The problem was, Wanda didn't believe in fate. Maybe she was just giving meaning to things that didn't have meaning. Maybe you were just helpful to people. That the attraction was there but you wouldn't seriously want to commit to her.

Wanda was incredibly feeling guilty these past few days. Not only on the arrangement she dumped on you but also on the fact she objectified you while pleasuring herself.

She wouldn't think you'd notice how she had been distant, simply because you had no idea on the effect you had on her. It was as if a second longer spent with you, she was ready to pounce, ready to climb you like a tree.

And she didn't want you to think she had abuse you in a way that you didn't want. Maybe Wanda could talk to Kate. Maybe you mentioned something about the arrangement to your bestfriend, if it had taken a great toll on you, spending most of your time with an old lady rather than having fun with someone your age.

Wanda found herself almost kissing your neck, the part she'd been dreaming to touch ever since she had a taste of you. But she learned to control herself. Wanda savored what you were willing to give to her as she laid her head on your chest.

She didn't even realize she had gone back to sleep when she woke up an hour later, without you on the bed.

When Wanda went outside of your bedroom, you were making her breakfast. You didn't even notice she was there leaning on the doorway as you stretched your lean body while you yawned, Wanda ending up getting a glimpse of your abs as your shirt hitched up from the action.

The sight made her lips part slightly as her eyes darkened with want. Noticing another presence, you turned and smiled at her, greeting her a good morning. Wanda licked her lips as she quickly shook herself and greeted you back.

The pancakes you cooked were not as terrible as you said. She wondered why you kept on insisting it was awful. Were you that scared you wouldn't meet her expectations?

"It's not that bad," Wanda admitted as she chewed on the food.

You only laughed. "Wanda, it's from a ready-made pancake box I bought from the supermarket. I just added egg and water into it and voila, a masterchef creation."

This made her laugh and tried to console you that the cooking was done perfectly anyway because you didn't burn them. You only laughed at that, saying that's not a big achievement. Wanda then realized you weren't use to compliments as your cheeks turned into shades of pink.

"Maybe we can drop by the supermarket later and buy some of your food," you suggested after a moment. "Just for you to have normal food other than this trash."

"It's not trash food," Wanda argued, chuckling. "But, fine, because I also need to cook for you as a thank you for letting me stay here."

You snorted back. "You know you don't have to do that-"

"But I want to," Wanda interrupted as her hand went to hold yours on the table. The touch had a significant effect to the both of you. She immediately pulled away as if the longer her skin could feel yours, she wouldn't be able to control herself anymore.

Living with you was a domestic thing Wanda had grown to love. But the control within Wanda had been proven difficult especially when your bathroom smells like you with all the shampoo and bath gels present. She even decided to use them one day so even when you were on your classes, it felt like you were always there with her.