Chapter 9

"What about this?" Wanda softly asked into the early hours of the morning, tracing her fingers along the skin of your leg up to your knee, making you squirm underneath her.

Wanda loved the effect she had on you. When she tasted you for the first time last night, she knew it would only be the first among the many. She grew addicted. She could remember how she had once tasted soda when she was a kid, and she couldn't ever had enough.

"I got that from a bike accident when I was a kid," you replied, your breath hitching from her touch. "I thought I was already good enough to ride on the streets but I didn't see a car going straight towards me, so I might have pedaled to the side, which I didn't know was already a declining slope."

"Awww, my poor baby," Wanda cooed, as her fingers left the scar, replacing it instead with her lips. Your soft skin felt amazing to the touch as she ghosted her lips and peppered kisses along the way, heading towards where you needed her the most.

You were drenched to the point that some were dripping on the sheets below, as Wanda kept on teasing. She decided you were patient enough to wait but she wanted to hear you beg. She wanted to know how desperate you were to be had by her.

Your intoxicating scent met Wanda's nostrils and her eyes immediately darkened. She left long kisses around your wet folds just to heighten the tension, making you arch your back. Your clutch on the sheets were proven to be how controlled you were.

"Wands, please." Your moan turned Wanda's lips into a smirk, as if she finally won you.

"What do you want, baby?" Wanda teased as she continued kissing on your inner thigh. Your thighs instinctively closed on their own, trying to relieve the need to release but Wanda's strong arms and hands held you wide open, ready for her to be devoured. To be worshipped.

"I..." Wanda saw you in agony, wanting to plead her to drink you but too shy to ask.

"Y/n, look at me," Wanda softly demanded, instantly meeting your eyes full blown with lust. Your lower lip trapped between your teeth wasn't helping Wanda at not giving in what you wanted. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"Wands, please," you groaned, body twitching to be touched. "Please eat me."

And Wanda did as her tongue flattened on your wet folds and darted towards your swollen clit, aching to be touched. When her tongue reached the bud, her mouth wrapped around it and sucked as if her life depended on you. You began thrashing underneath her, throwing your head back to the pillows and hips thrusting towards her face as she held you down and open.

Wanda didn't expect her lazy Saturday morning to turn out like this. To her it was a dream come true. A dream she wanted to live forever.

She realized then that once you had a taste, you couldn't get enough. You and Wanda had probably done it on every surface of your apartment through the following days, dirty sounds she couldn't believe she could make, it was as if she couldn't just keep her hands to herself. And you were doing the same.

The university was an exception. Wanda had to learn to control herself, especially when her career and your education was at stake. But it didn't stop the making out after class when nobody was around even though you both knew it would cause you both trouble.

Aside from the teases of her friends on the visible marks you left on Wanda that she had tried to cover up with make up, and the incessant questions about how good you really were in bed, she had nothing to complain more.

What she didn't like though was how Jarvis was so condescending and not convinced about the entire facade. As if you and her were faking it even if it was truly initially faked.