Chapter 8

The ride home was so fast, you didn't even realize you'd already reached your destination in just a blink of an eye. With trembling hands, you finally managed to insert the key into the doorknob as you both entered the apartment.

You didn't even make it to the bedroom when Wanda suddenly grabbed you by the collar and began attacking your mouth. Through the week, you never got tired by the way Wanda had with you. In fact, you found yourself wanting more, craving for more. You were only waiting for the right time to ask for it.

Kissing her senseless and with urgency, you pinned her against the door, your hands ended up on each side of her head. Your kisses then trailed from her mouth towards her neck. Wanda immediately turned her head to the side to allow you more access. You kissed and sucked any skin presented to you along the way, hickeys you'd leave behind be damned. Her hands grasped tightly around your head as you heard soft moans coming out of her throat. She then pulled your face back to hers and slipped her tongue inside your mouth. You weren't complaining if she decided to fight for dominance.

You slotted your thigh between her legs, earning a surprised whimper from Wanda, making her leg wrap instinctively around your waist. Hands leaving the door, you slithered them around her hips stopping on her ass as you squeezed her firmly against you. The pressure made her moan in your mouth as you swallowed every wail, flexing your thigh harder against her center.

"Y/n," Wanda moaned, pulling away from your mouth as she threw her head back against the door, making her neck vulnerable once again as you peppered kisses all over it. You thought you'd lost it when you could feel her grinding. And if it wasn't for the wet heat that you could feel on your thigh, you wouldn't realize she was chasing her own release. Her breath came in small gasps as you continued your attack on her neck, nibbling your way towards the lobe of her ear.

The fabric of her pants was slick with her arousal, dripping down on your denim as her movements fastened. Wanda's fingers digged on your shoulders, her throat never stopped whimpering. Pulling your face from hers, your eyes darkened at the sight before you. Eyes closed with brows furrowed and mouth agape as she neared her release. You could hear her muttering curses as her pace became erratic. Hands never leaving her ass, you gave her another push and squeeze making her visibly tense until her hips started to buck relentlessly, your name being moaned out loud. You ended feeling a gush seep right through your pants.

You helped her through her high until her body softened and leg weakened in her wrap. She was catching her breath as you listened, caressing her back while doing so.

"Fuck, did I just-" Wanda stopped, her eyes suddenly looked embarrassed, cheeks reddening as you smirked at her, nodding.

Then she groaned as she buried her head into your chest. You then began to comfort her as you lifted her chin with your fingers. "Hey, don't be embarrassed... It was sexy. I find it sexy."

But it only made Wanda groan more as she muttered. "Of course you'd say that because you wanted to be nice... we didn't even make it to the bed. It was supposed to be taking our time-"

Your mouth engulfed hers in a searing kiss, making you both leaned back against the door. Then you pulled away, huskily breathing through her ear. "We're not yet done, Wands. And we're gonna take our time, that's for sure."

Lifting her up, you placed her thighs to wrap around your hips as you began to carry her to the bedroom.

There was a moment in passing after you laid her down on her back on the bed, still sated from the last conquest, where you just stared at each other until one of you breaks. You couldn't believe this beautiful woman, the one you'd been wanting to have for so long, was lying here on your bed, her lower lip trapped between her teeth and fingers fumbling on the buttons of her shirt, as she slowly undressed in front of you. Discarding her shirt to the floor beside the bed, her arms went around her back as she unclipped her bra.