.36.

Oh
No!

"Stay in," Vincenzo warned, getting up from the bed at lightning speed. He picked up his pants and wore them as fast he could, without doing any sort of delay. I raised my torso from the bed again, feeling as if this was a nightmare or reality. I was having the best time of my life. I was feeling perfect with Vincenzo but my happiness was so short-lived. Vincenzo took a gun from the table in his room and I assumed it was the gun he had last day.

My heart thumped against my chest.

"Let me come with you-"

"Absolutely no," he interrupted me immediately, glaring at me with his sharp eyes, "You will stay in Lily, I mean it."

Sorry to burst your bubble, Vincenzo, but I was not going to listen to your demands for now. He shut the door to my face and rushed outside. I should not waste any more time. I already comprehend that I was not required on whatever was going to happen outside. However, I could not wait to ensure that Vincenzo would be safe. Till now as far as I have seen from my own eyes, Lorenzo was a mean person, a rude one and I did not like a rude person. I shook my head, quickly jumping off the bed.

Being naked inside Vincenzo's gorgeous room was a pretty feeling and how bad I wished that this feeling lasted for long. How sad that I had to search for my clothes and get out right away. Thankfully Vincenzo had a lot of my clothes in the room where I stayed previously. I quickly wrap one of his shirts on my body which reached my mid-thigh. I opened the door immediately and started to look for the room where I stayed the other time when I was. I started to look around quickly and then my eyes flew to the familiar door. I breathed a sigh of relief and rushed inside the room to realize it was the same room I was in.

"Come on, Lily," I kept on chanting with every step. Everything was so silent around the house that it was scaring me. Elena was there too, and this was more terrifying to face. Vincenzo's house was the safest place and now Lorenzo was here to destroy it as well. I really wished to hate him but still...he was Vincenzo's brother.

I quickly wore a white dress, not minding the colour or the design. Hastily, I put it down my body and tied my hair in a low bun, making it tight. Wearing some spare boots inside the room, I almost ran towards the door and then towards the staircase.

It was then I heard the sinister voice of Lorenzo Genesis.

My whole body was replaced with fear. They were right outside the main door. There were right there and I could hear them. I took slow and silent steps making sure I did not gather any audience. Vincenzo would handle it.

"We meet again, brother," I heard Lorenzo speaking and I quickly slid myself to the side of the door, making sure I was close enough to Vincenzo yet hidden from their view. I could see well from the corner where I was hiding, but no one would be able to see me unless I stepped out. I could spot Elena and Vincenzo standing closer to the main door, whereas Lorenzo and Maria were on the other side, standing a few feet away from them. Behind Lorenzo, there were, what looked like a hundred men carrying guns. He had come with a full army just to finish us.

Vincenzo stood there with anger and frustration on his face, "Lorenzo, stop hunting me."

"You had the audacity to touch Elena," he clicked his tongue and venom dripped down his voice like honey. It was so husky and tough that anyone could realize how pissed off he really was.

"Lorenzo," this time it was Elena to intervene, "I don't want this. I never wanted this. You have to stop at some point in time."

Lorenzo raised his eyebrows in shock, but then a smirk replaced his expression pretty fast, "Oh I see. So he had already manipulated you like you manipulated Clara."