THANK YOU!

Okay-

I will pretend like I am getting an Oscar, alright?

So *clears my throat* I want to thank everyone who read my book- be the lovely people who voted, commented or be it the amazing people who followed me and share my book and even the silent readers who continued to read my book. (You can still do it and I will give you a cookie)

I started my Wattpad journey four years back when I was just 12 years old. I wanted to write a book that was actually a dream of mine. I started to write it on Wattpad, I made many friends, and gained like 6k in my first book (which was Bright And Dark, it's here on Wattpad now btw) but then, my account was deleted.

I don't know what happened, but Wattpad was unable to get back my account. Even they did not know what happened. My sadness had no bounds. I kept crying because I couldn't get over losing my book and followers. It was like my passion was taken away. However, it may sound motivating but I didn't give up. I created a new account and started writing.

I paused bright and dark and started to write a romance and young adult that I would love to write and people would love to read. Vincenzo and Lily came into my mind, and I did not want undeniable to be like the rest of billionaire-normal girl novels. Therefore I made our hot doctor aka Vincenzo. At first, I thought no one would be interested but then the reads I got- I was blown. I am beyond thankful for this memorable journey!

Now here are all the FAQs that I would like to answer!

Q. Will there be a sequel?

Of course! Lol. Yeah, there is already a sequel, guys. But this year is my final year in high school and it's pretty important. I will have almost four sets of exams and the first one starts this September. So updates might be slower!

Q. I love Lorenzo and Elena. Will there be a spin-off on their story?

Yes. I haven't thought much of it by now but I am going to write a spin-off on Lorenzo and Elena too.

Q. What's going on with this whole Mafia thing?

Well- undeniable is mainly based on the profession of a 'doctor.' Mafia is just a side plot and I am writing it because it makes things adventurous, which I love. Although if you don't like the ongoing plot of the story, you might pm me!

This brings me to say, the plot of Undeniable is all a part of my imagination. I am just writing the story with the flow, and if you think this whole Mafia thing is a big nay, let me know so I can edit it. Let's do a poll for that!

1. Continue the plot as it is going.

2. Delete the whole Mafia thing.

Since I love my readers and everyone knows it, I shall see which number you all choose (comment your choices) so I can decide before I start the editing!

Now one more poll-

WHICH IS GOING TO BE EXCITING-

Alright, let's do it-

I want you guys to choose the option you ship.

1. Vincenzo and Lily.

2. Lorenzo and Lily.

3. Adrian and Lily

4. Vincenzo and Elena (I don't want it tbh)

So yes! Choose your options and let me know whatever you all like!

That's it! If you have any doubts, you can pm me or straight away comment! I would love to talk to all my readers!

And please please follow me and share undeniable! If you really love Vincenzo Genesis, you have to do that lol.

Bye!!