02

Adeline, wouldn't tell Joe it of course, but she was if not more scared than him. She had faith in him of course, but she knew how he found it hard to fit in sometimes, and seeing as most of the cast consisted of still almost teenagers, she wasn't sure if he'd be all that comfortable.

She shot him one more good luck text before driving out of her parking spot and heading home. She went with Joe when he told her the news about his new role, which was apparently in Atlanta? But she went with him. They had an apparmtent in a hotel where they would stay for the time being, but Aeline knew she would have to go home to London some time this month, seeing as she still need to be working in the bakery. She trusted her employees, but she couldn't leave them alone for too long.

But she  didn't really want to be alone in the appertment, so she decided to take a walk around the little park near there.

She was sometimes a little homesick, but she was rather here with Joseph than at home with her parents. She did miss her brother though. He was a few years younger than her but they had a very good bond with each other. Mostly cause they both couldn't stand their parents.

Jake and her used to bunk together in her room when their parents would fight, again. Sometimes it was just Adeline there for her little brother even though she was just four years older.

When Adeline and Joe first got together Jake was the first person she told. She knew she could trust him with anything, even secret boyfriends she wasn't supposed to have.

Her brother was also the only one of her family she invited to her wedding, she didn't even ask her parents. She did ask some of her aunts and uncles along with her nieces and nephews. But they weren't all that many and they understood why most of her family wasn't invited, they were just happy they were.

Adeline always found comfort in Joe's family, his mother was a blast and his dad was very humorous. Even when they were still dating he invited her to some family events and she absolutely loved his other family members too.

She was honestly delighted to see his family at their wedding.

But seeing as she hadn't asked her parents, her dad couldn't walk her down the aisle. Jake did. Her little brother had cried while walking her down the aisle. And she had cried while he did. And Joe had cried at the sight.

Adeline and Jake were still in contact even when she had moved in with Joe in London, Jake came to visit quite often really. He and Joe really felt like brothers.

Adeline ended up wandering around the park a lot of the times, it brought her some sense of comfort. It also did considering their first date was in a park, she had a little park in front of her house and they have one before their home in London.

She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going until she found herself near a little lake where she plopped down.

Schatje (treasure in Dutch, but like as a pet name)
Thank you love!
I have met almost everyone and they really are nice! I think you'd love natalia and maya

Darling
I would love to meet them 😁
kinda miss you though didn't know what to do
end up at the park

Schatje
Ill be home soon love the meeting is almost over😚

Darling
then what are you doing on your phone?!!
Joseph forgot your middle name Quinn
pay attention!!😠

Schatje
You forgot my middle name?!!😭
#shocked and heartbroken

Darling
im sorry 😔
get back to your meeitng!!!