03

Just as Adeline had expected Joseph couldn't stop talking once he got home. He was over the moon that he could land this role.

"You would really love them," he said while describing his new friends and coworkers.

"That's great but you don't need them to like me you know, you can just have friends for yourself."

"What?" he asked, shock and a sort of sadness in his voice, "I want you to be friends with them. I know that youdon't find it necessary but I would love for them to know you? You're an amzing person and I want you to come with us when do stuff and I just-"

"Having seperation anxiety?"

"Maybe a little bit," he admitted. He of course also knew she would have to fly in to London again somewhere this month but he would like to enjoy his time with her for the time being.

"I'll gladly get to know them, my love."

"You'll love them."

"I'm sure I would, the question is if they would love me, huh."

"Who wouldn't?"

Adeline just softly laughed, knowing damn well there were a lot of people out there who didn't like her. Her parents.

"Have you heard something from Jack?" she called after him while Jo went to the bathroom.

"No? Actually, haven't heard from him in quite some time. It's weird so quiet."

Adeline chuckled whilst grabbing her phone and searching for her brother's contact. "I'm going to call him, just to check in!"

"Of course!! Don't hang up with out me though!! I have missed the little idiot."

"Yoooo!!"

"Jake!!

My god, what have you done to your hair?" Adeline asked once he had accepted the video call.

"You like it? I didn't know what I wanted to do with it, but I wanted something different you know and my friends su-"

"It looks great don't worry, its just so blue I love it though!"

A smile appeared on her brother face, he didn't even know himself, but he had craved his sisters 'aprovel'. Maybe that's why he hadn't called in a while, he was scared to let her down like his parents used to say he did them.

"Where is your hubby? Normally I needed to fight him for your attention?"

Adeline softly smiled before answering he was in the bathroom. The siblings really needed this quality time. As much as they would like to be independent, more so how Jake would like to be, they needed each other a lot. The longest without contact they had ever been was maybe a month, if not even.

"When will you come home again?"

"I don't know, Jo's filming won't start in a few days maybe a week, so I'll stay to entertain him for some time, but we all know I can't stay here for too long."

"Yeah and that sucks!" Joseph said from behind her. His hair was wet indicating he had a shower and he smelled amazing. Like vanilla and strawberries. He plopped down on the bed, on top of Adeline, his head nestling in the crook of her neck kissing her exposed skin softly.

"Yoo, Joseph!!

You really are a big baby"

"Hey!!"

"You're just jealous you aren't hugging your sister right now."

"Guys-"

"Maybe," Jake admitted but the smile on his face showed he didn't mind the playful banter with Jo. "Can't believe I'm going to say this, but, I've missed your stupid face too Joseph."

"Hey, his face isn't stupid!" Adeline said while placing her hand on his cheek, "it's a very pretty face." She added while squeezing his cheek and kissing it softly after.

Joseph couldn't help it, even after being married for two years, having been dating for five years prior, he still blushed every time she called him pretty, handsome or anything relating to looking good. So he just hid his face in her neck again.

"I'll let you guys be for now, I have a date anyway."

That caught the attention from both adults their head turning back to the screen, "DATE?!!"

"He hung up," Adeline said while staring at her screen, "he totally hung up?"

Broertje (meaning little brother in Dutch)
Speak to ya leter!!
Love you
and I guess Joseph too

Zusje (sister, but also in a like a 'little' form)
YPO HAVE A DATE AND DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME
US, joseph got really offended i didn't include him
YOU DIDN't TELL US ANYTHINIK?!!!???!
Seen today 8 p.m.

"He left me on seen," Adeline whispered in a shocked voice.

"It'll be okay, love. He's 23, we were already dating when we were 22 and 20."

"Still offended he didn't tell us though."

"Yeah," Joseph agreed before rolling her over so she was facing him, "I love you."

Adeline smiled up at him giggling slightly before capturing his lips with hers, "I love you more."

"Impossible," he mumbled against her lips.

"I don't think so-" but she shut her mouth once his lips left hers and trailed down her neck to the exposed skin of her chest. "Jo, I love where this is going-"

"Mhm," he mumbled still kissing her soft skin.

"You have brunch with your cast tomorrow..."

"Damnit," he cursed before letting himself fall on top of her. Making her chuckle and place her hands in his hair softly messaging his scalp. "Completely forgot."

"I could see," she whispered before kissing his forehead making him smile and wrap his arms around her whilst she kept playing with his hair, placing an occasional kiss in his head.

"Will you come with me tomorrow? The cast really wants to meet you."

"Of course if you want me to."

"I love you..."

"And I love you," she whispered before kissing his forehead one more time seeing he was already as good as gone in his slumber, "Goodnight, mon amour." (my love in french)