18

After the call they both talked a bit more about what exactly had happened, until they both had enough about it and made their way to their bed. Where they laid awake for some time before deciding to just watch a movie instead seeing as they weren't going to catch a lot of sleep like this. 

Addie had tried to get Jo to watch 'Highschool musical' with her for the, who knows, many times. But Jo had pretened to have fallen asleep already before the first scenes even played. 

"Joseph Alejandro Quinn!" Adeline shouted smacking her pillow on his head, "You are going to watch this movie with your lovely wife, don't you know about the saying 'happy wife happy life'? Well guess what dude! Wife isn't happy at the moment!"

Seeing as it finally caught his attention he shot up from his position and wrapped his arms around Adeline, who let out one of the loudest screeches ever, "But my wife is very happy! Aren't you darling?"

"No...." but as her arms wrapped around his waist and she nuzzled her face in his neck while he attacked her face and head, just everything he could reach, with kisses she changed her answer, "Maybe." And then he finally kissed her lips forcing them to change position, Joseph laying on top of her with his arms still wrapped around her and her still clinging on to him. 

"Yeah," she breathed out once his lips retracked and he pecked them one more time, "Happy wife."

She picked up the tv remote and pressed play which made Jo groan before he once again pretended to have fallen asleep.

"JO!!"

"And also can't believe you still don't remember my middle name?"

"Theodore?"

"No you already guessed that one!"

"Matthew?"

"Nope."

"Geoffrey?"

"What the hell Addie?"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Jason?"

"Ew no."

"Don't tell me it's Eddie? Or like Edward?"

"Bloody hell Ads, no."

"Good morning to you too," Natalia greeted them. Adeline and Jo had eventually fallen asleep but as soon as Addie was up and ready again she started guessing more, and Jo couldn't help but think her theories and guesses got worse and worse with the guess she did. 

"Good mornin' Nat," Jo greeted whilst Addie just grinned giving her a hug but never stopping with shooting names at him.

"Christopher?

'No."

"Oh my gosh, maybe like Jesus, your mom is pretty christian."

"Adeline!"

"Okay, no sorry. Euhm."

"What are they doing?"

"I have no idea."

"Jamie!"

"Hey Addie," the blonde greeted. She gave him a hug and then let Jo greet him too, but as soon as they untangled their hug she didn't stop. "Adeline please, enlighten us with what you are doing?"

"His middle name?"

"Who's doing who's middle name?"

"Maya! Not like that please!"