23

Adeline didn't know what it was, but whatever was bringing Maverick to her over and over again should kindly fuck off.

She tried to get away from him as fast as possible having tried every excuse she had. "I have to go, my HuSbAnD, is waiting," or "I really have to go to the toilet". He would just find something to fire back.

Eventually he got a phone call which he rudely answered which gave her the time to back her things and go in her car.

once she was seated behind the wheel she let out a deep breath, which she definitely now she was holding in, she reached for phone but decided against it.

She would just tell Jo when she was home. He was busy anyway...

Adeline had quickly driven away once she saw Maverick stand up in the café and walk towards the door, his eyes connecting with hers in her car.

Her breaths were still quite harsh and uneven when she eventually made her way to the hotel room. She didn't understand why and she didn't like it, the effect he had on her.

She just hoped he would stay away now, and never ever come looking for her again.

"Hey love."

"Merde!" Addie swore as she opened the door. She had thought he would still be at the set. "Tu m'as fait peur. Niet doen!"

"Love," he stated softly grasping her hand that was covering her chest, "You were speaking two languages at the same time, I didn't catch that."

"I just said you scared me, and to not do that!" she laughed slapping his arm softly. "I thought you'd still be at set?"

"We rapped up sooner then we expected, something with the props wasn't right."

"Alright," Adeline said her breath finally evened out, "Well what do you want to eat? I have a lot of time to prepare stuff now that you're also here for the both of us."

"Actually," he started while walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. "The cast wanted to go out together one more time before you leave."

"I'm still staying here for another few days though."

"Doesn't mean we can't enjoy it now."

Adeline laughed as her arms snaked around his back rubbing his shoulders and exhaling a breath she had been holding in for a long time. "Well, where are we eating then?"

"I actually don't know, Caleb's choice he said he'd sent it in the groupschat."

Strange people
(Sadie, Mustard
Millie, Ketchup
Priah, Fax
Noah, The Wise🥺
Gaten, Steve Junior🥰
Caleb, Stalker😎
Finn, Frogface🐸
Natalia, Gun Lady
Charlie, Camera Pervie
Joe K., HAIRrington
Maya, Bi-panic😍
Jamie, mr shadow hunter🤩
Gracie, Miss Cheerleader😇
Mason, Jason🤮
Joseph, Schatje💕
Adeline, Addie my beloved💛)

Stalker😎
I have th eperfect place

Steve Junior🥰
im scared

Stalker😎
wow the faith you have in me dusty
really feeling the love

Frogface🐸
its not his fault you only ever want to go to the mac

Steve Junior🥰
yeah
there are other things out there yk

Stalker😎
i very much do know thank u

Addie my beloved💛
alr whats the plan?