15

Addie had succeeded in keeping the secret from Jo, seeing as they talked more after their call the other day. Jo finally started charging his phone at night and talking it with him to set, meaning he could text her almost the whole time when he wasn't filming.

The woman had gotten a lot of photos from behind the scenes, espescially ones of Jo and Gaten but also from the whole hawkins group, sadly the others needed to go to an other place to film their scenes, they did come back tho.

But it was finally monday. Addie would fly back to Atlanta in perfectly timed, half an hour. This time her adrenaline was so high she didn't expect to get any sleep on the flight. Her coffee she drank probably didn't help.

"Let me know whan you land alright?" Jake asked, as this time he was the one seeing her leave instead of waiting for her arrival.

"Of course," she mumbled into his shoulder as they hugged goodbye, or well, see you soon.

Mellisa had also come to say goodbye, it was great to see her so involved. Mell and Addie had grown quite close in the week and a bit Addie had been in London. They really felt like sisters, partly, they already had some disagreements they settled fairly quick too.

Before she completely untangled herself from her brother she whispered in his ear: "Don't propose while I'm away, or before she met Jo."

Her brother's eyes had widened very fast and big as she let him go walking up to her newfound sister figure, "What did you say to him?" said girl laughed.

"Nothing special," Adeline brushed off, before also saying her goodbye to her and boarding the plane.

She waited anxiously, bored and quite excited for the plane to leave but this time her seating wasn't next to an empty seat.

The cast had offered to pay for first class seeing they had more money than her and could easily afford it, even if they didn't pay all together. But she told them she would feel guilty, and a little out of place, so they settled for the next best seats she agreed to.

A man with brown shaggy hair and greenish eyes took a seat beside her, he was tall, very tall, and his demeanor shone all bussines. He grumbled once his eyes landed on Adeline who offered him a sweet and very awkward smile.

"Don't even try," he spoke up ignoring the introducing part as well as the polite one, just plopping down in his seat and glaring at her.

"I'm sorry?" she asked confused, "I don't know what you mean?"

"Seducing me."

"Se- excuse you?"

"Don't act so innocent." The man kept a scowl on his face but did let his eyes wander over the woman beside her as if he hadn't just accused her of seducing him, "I can see what a girl like you would try with me."

Her mouth opened and stayed agape for a moment, "A girl like me?"

"Who payed for your flight deary?" he taunted as if she now was a little girl, "Daddy?"

She scoffed at him and turned to the window on her other side, sighing and already wishing for it to be over. She just wanted her husband beside her at this moment.

"I'm just saying I'm not interested, don't take it so harshly."

"As if," she scoffed at him turning to look at him again, her eyes flaming with anger, she pushed her ringed finger in his face, "I'm married you insolent fool!"

"And?" he ignored her, his eyebrows turning up, "Not the first time a married woman came to me, or that I chose one."

"You are a pig!"