27

Joseph had been back for a few week. They had gone on a date the night he got back, they went to a dinner with Hannah and George, and they had stayed at home for a day. Joseph had a lot of fun stories from set. About making fun of Joe, prank calling Nat, scaring Sadie and Maya. But he had also missed Addie a lot, which made him super clingy. He went with her to do the groceries, he went to the bakery and helped as if he worked there, he always trapped her in his arms to watch movies. 

He wouldn't leave her soon that was obvious. 

"The season is going to be out in a week." 

"then already?"

"Yes," he said a smile paying at his lips as he thought about what her reaction would be. "Can't believe it's been so long already since we started filming."

"Me neither," she sighed out, "I just got used to you not being around."

She heard him gasp from his position on the couch whilst she was in the kitchen making their dinner. As she turned around from the kitchen island he was standing right before her his arms placed on both sides of her, leaning against the isle. "You take that back."

"Nope," she smiled at him. But it was all just a front her heart was beating loudly in her ears and she could feel herself sweat. Even if they were married he would still have that affect on her. "I don't think I will."

"then you'll regret it."

Addie's eyes widened as his hands left the isle and attacked her sides. She had always been ticklish and he knew it. Her eyes started to tear up from laughing to hard, "Jo, stop, please! I surrender!"

"That's not what I want to hear."

"I'm sorry!" she gasped between laughs, "it was a joke. I missed you very much."

His hands left her sides and were instead placed on her cheeks. "Good."

Joseph's eyes were looking into Adeline's as if they were interrogating her, searching for her deepest darkest secrets. And then they looked at her lips, they looked very inviting as if begging to be tickled too, but by his own lips. 

Adeline eventually stopped his staring and placed her hands on his, chest taking a full fist of his shirt and bringing them close together. Her bottom lip was placed in between his, her upper lip above his as hers trapped his. 

She slowly backed up until her back come into contact with the isle again so he could lift her up and place her on it. Her legs circled his waist as her hands went into his hair, his fingers trailed her rib cage until they circled completely around her and held her as close as he could against him. 

"I really missed you," she sighed as his lips softly trailed down her neck. 

"I really missed you too."

"I have an interview today."

"Really?" Adeline asked, she was putting on her clothes to go to work. She had taken a few days off to spent time with her husband but she couldn't miss another day, even if she was the boss. 

"About Stranger Things already?"

He hummed as his eyes were still trained on his phone, "Joe just send me the information, it's something with a cookie jar with him and Gaten."

"Sounds fun," she giggled. When she finally got her hair pinned back she walked up to where he was sitting to give him one last peck. "Tell me all about it tonight."

Joseph hummed again as his hand clasped her head to pull her in for a little longer. 

"I really-" she sighed but he just kissed her more, "Jo-."

"I have to go love," she sighed once she was released from his grip. "But really tell me everything tonight and give them both my greetings."

(please ignore that they are all in different states or even countries: they're not. Also most of the times interviews are after the premiere but just because i can and had the inspiration: now they're not)

Jo had taken an uber to drive to the studio where he was met with Gaten and Joe who were already there. 

They all hugged each other and walked inside where they got a little more information about what would be happening. There was a little table with a jar on decorated with a bunny? the three would take place next to each other on the chairs and pick out questions from the jar. 

"Jo-"

"Hi."

"- you're British but play an American in Stranger Things. What other accents can you do?"

"Throw some at me," he replied imitating with his hand as if he were to really throw something to his face.

"-Gaten will be turning twenty this year-"

and as he kept reading the paper in his hands Joseph turned to Joe with a, disturbed, face. 

"-What words of advice do you have for that guy?"

"Gaten will be turning twenty?"

"Twenty?"

"yeah, you didn't know that?"

"Good lord," Joseph sighed his hands going to his face as he pictured Adeline seeing this, "You're gonna scare Addie to death."

It made the others laugh, however they did also wince as they pictured her reaction. She would probably deny it for as long as she could, claiming he's still a little baby.

"-What would be your cool action movie nicknames?"

"Ah man."

Jo turned to face Gaten who was very deep in thought. Before looking back at Joe who had read the question, "As in our characters or-?"

"I don't know!"

"Okgay."

"Turtle!" 

"Turtle?"

"Jurdle."

"Turtle and Jurdle, okay."

"if you could start a band with any animal, what animal would you choose and what would instrument would it play?"

"Ohhhh, okay, a metal band I'm probably gonna go with something fluffy- I feel like- a sheep? A ShEeEep playing the TuBba."

When they answered all the questions in the jar it was time to go home, "Honestly who asks these questions?" Gaten asked as they walked outside.

"Honestly no idea."

"I don't understand some of the links between the extra information and the question."

"Well," Joseph said seeing his Uber  was already waiting for him, "I guess I'll see you in a few at the premiere."

"Bring Adeline!"

"Who else would I bring?"

"Your mom or I don't know?"