08

Jo and Addie hadn't done much that day. All their plans they had abandonned to just stay in bed. In the late evening they did go for a walk which ended in them passing by a ice cream car and Addie begging Jo for one. Even though she hadn't needed to beg seeing he would've given her one anyway.

"You know," Joseph had said when they sat on the edge of the pier. Adeline was enjoying her ice cream leaning her head on his shoulder while swinging her feet around in the air. Jo turned his head to look down at her and she lifted her head from his very comfortable shoulder, "This would've been a really great time to propose."

Adeline softly laughed while she focused back on the setting sun before them. "It would've been really pretty," she admitted, "but there's this thing, I am already married. Sorry," she joked with him. Turning her head to his again.

"What a shame," he whispered his eyes jumping between hers admiring how the sun changed her eye colour slightly, how her hair shown even brighter and just over all how ethereal she looked. Not just pretty or beautiful.

She looked like an angel.

Adeline giggled more at him while also still eating her ice cream. Her eyes switching between his and her ice cream. He looked even better in the sunlight. His hair had a new sort golden glow to it and his eyes also shown a new glimmer. In the end her eyes trailed down to his lips.

She didn't notice his did too. Until his lips came closer and she snapped her eyes to his again, just in time to him close them and conect their lips. She didn't waste a second before kissing him back, loving the taste and touch of his lips.

"I taste like chocolate icecream!" she saidagainst his lips. He just smiled and pressed them together again.

"I don't care," he said in the kiss. When they did pull away she looked at her half eaten half melted ice cream, "It was a good ice cream."

"You didn't have one?"

"You did."

josephquinn posted on Instagram...

⭘ ⚈ ⚈