26

Adeline liked being back in England, working in her bakery, coming home in her own house. But everything stayed that way, go to work and come home. There wasn't that much exciting stuff around here as there was in Atlanta with Jo and his friends.

Joseph liked working in Atlanta, working on sets with his friends, but he also enjoyed when he got off work earlier and would get some sleep. But he didn't like how quiet it was, how empty it felt. He wouldn't notice it as much when he was acting but when he got to the hotel he started missing everything, how she smelt of the baked goods she would've baked that day, how she would smile at him from the couch, how-

he missed her lets put it so simple.

Adeline wasn't much better. She was working over hours so she wouldn't be home too much, or she would go and visit Hannah, who's stomach had grown over the past few weeks, or she would go to Melisa and Jake. She just didn't want to be alone. 

She didn't know it though, but filming was starting to wrap up. Joseph had specifically not told her yet, he would be done filming in three days and she thought he would still be filming for another two weeks. 

Joseph had contacted Jake, Hannah and George about it, they were all in on the plan. 

"Aright, tomorrow we'll film the last scenes and after there is a dinner with everybody to say our goodbyes." 

"It feels so surreal," whispered Natalia, her arm was looped through Charlie's just as she leaned her head on his shoulder. 

"Literally feels liked we started filming yesterday," muttered Joe with his arms draped over Gaten and Caleb their shoulders. 

The others hummed in agreement making them chuckle and choke down dry sobs. It really was weird how they would go from seeing each other every day to not seeing them for months until press tours and then to no real life contact again. 

An emotional roller coaster. 

That was the only way to describe the months to come.

"Well," Finn spoke up from besides Jo, "We can be sure of one thing. Jo will finally stop crying himself to sleep."

"I don't cry myself to sleep."

"Yeah you do," Sadie teased, "Oh Addie I miss you, Addie please come back, Addie!"

The others laughed one, because Sadie didn't sound anything like Joseph, two, because they all knew they weren't serious, three, because the look on Jo's face was totally worth it. 

"You sound like a baby."

"I sounded like you."

"that was supposed to be me?"

"Yes it was."

"How the bloody hell did you become an actress?"

Adeline had stayed longer at the bakery, Jo had called her the day before to tell her he couldn't call because he had a late night scene, so she stayed longer to get some extra work done. 

When she finally finished all the task she had planned the door opened to her bakery. 

"Sorry we're closed." 

"Even for me?"

when she turned around she was met with the eyes of Joseph himself.

"What are you doing here?!" she exclaimed. Her eyebrows raised and her mouth dropped open. Before it finally settled in her mind that he was actually there. In the flesh. She ran from behind the counter and wrapped her arms around his neck whilst she jumped up so she could also wrap her legs around his torso. 

"I missed you," he whispered in her ear. 

"Not that I didn't," she answered pulling her head away from his neck to look him in the eyes, "Why are you here already." 

"We finished earlier, so I'm home. For quite some time now."

Adeline laughed as she kissed his face everywhere she could reach. Until her lips finally connected with his. "I missed you so, so much."

"You don't even know how much I did."

"I know pretty well, Sadie kept complaining to me."

"She did what?"

A/n

alright very short chapter I know im sorry loves.

but know i can get to the intersting stuff seeing as Jo wouldn't be to busy anymore things can spice up a little more along with the premieres and stuff

i will be updating more but i had a pretty rough time mentally and my exams are coming up so itll be a lilttle while before i update again, maybe, but ill try

also have you guys seen Wednesday? i binged it in literally one day (and am maybe thinking about writing a Xavier Thorpe book and maybe one about Tyler but am not sure, this book i would like to have done before i start a new one)