ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ | ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴏ

SANDRO'S POV

I then arrived in my wife's room and saw her peacefully sleeping while Kuya Luis was watching her. I then sat beside him while observing his casts and scratches on his face and arms.

" I'm sorry kuya.. thanks for watching Mara for me. I hope you told Ate Xandra that your okay. She surely would kill you once she knows your condition. " I sadly smiled and went towards the bed where my wife is lying. I then tried to caress her hair but my hand just went through it.

" I'm sorry Mara. Were supposedly celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary yesterday. I'm sorry for worrying you. You almost lost our baby because of me. " I sadly said and looked at her stomach, I put my hand in it but it just went through it.

" Hey baby. Daddy is sorry for leaving the both of you. I'll do my best to get back on my body. I'll be back to the both of you. "

" Kuya ? " I glanced at the person who speak and I was met with Vinny's scared eyes. I then squint my eyes and his appearance was similar to mine.

" Vincent ? "

" Kuya ? What's happening ? Why can't they see me ? And your body is full of bruises and blood. Atsaka ako din, bakit ganito yung itsura ko ?"

" Do you remember what happen to us ? "

" I don't remember anything kuya. I just woke up in a fields that is surrounded by dried leaves and next thing I know I see my body here na.  "

" We just experience the same, ganyan din ako kanina. All of us were taken here because we had an accident and unfortunately only the two of us are in a critical condition. " I explained to him and his eyes widened, he was about to answer but someone appeared, and that was the soul eater Jake.

" W-who are you ? " Vinny shakily asked. " His the soul collector / eater. Vinny. "

" A-are you here to collect our souls already ?  Please I still want to live pa, I'm still gonna confess my feelings to Gracia. Please don't take our souls, di pa ako ready mamatay. " Vinny pleaded, Jake just crossed his arms in his chest and smirked.

" What do we need to do to prevent you from collecting our souls ? " I asked him, he smirks. " Find the culprit who crashed your car and who shots you. " He said and vanished. Me and Vinny stared at each other thinking who is behind this accident.

" Kuya, Don't you think it's him? There are news about him that he escaped recently sa jail eh. "

" That's impossible. He was heavily guarded! How can he fucking escape that place ? No. No. that's impossible. " I angrily said and vanished.

I then appeared somewhere and I scanned my surroundings and also felt Vinny by my side.

" Bakit tayo andito sa kalsada kuya ? "

" I brought you guys here.. " a voice said and we both flinched but sighed when it was Jake who spoke.

We then heard a car screeched somewhere and saw two cars, one was hit by a tree and the it was our van which was smoking and a there's a bit of wreck, the driver of the first car then went out and my eyes widened when I see who it was.

" France ? " I said in disbelief. Vinny gasped when he saw who who hit our van.

We then saw the van slowly opened and saw Simon slowly opening the door and stepped out, he was full of bruises and he was helping Kuya Alfonso, Kuya Luis and Kuya Borgy out of the wrecked car.