ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

While Simon, Anastasia and Matthew are eating inside the room, the door opened again and in came a girl who was wearing a doctor's coat, Simon's eyes widened when he recognized who it is. As well as the two who were shocked to see the girl again after she left for like a year ago.

" Ate A-amaranthine ? " Simon said and the said name looked up and widened her eyes, she looked back on the folder she was holding and to Simon who was seated on the bed.

" S-simon ? " She said and slowly walked towards him, Matthew was blinking his eyes.

" Amara ikaw ba talaga yan... What..... Dito ka nagtatrabaho ? " Matt asked and Amaranthine slowly nodded her head, Anastasia smiled and hugged her friend.

" I miss you ate Amara. Especially Kuya Sandro who misses you the most. " Anastasia whispered in her ear and pulled away from the hug. Amara gave her a faint smile. She then looked at Matthew and Simon.

" Uhm yeah. Actually I'm just here to check up on you because your assigned doctor is on leave and he asks me to check up on you. " She said and Simon was staring at her intently.

" Ate why did you leave Kuya Sandro hanging ? " He asked and Amara was taken a back at his question but she smiles. " I have my reasons, Joseph. And please dont tell him na andito ako. I'm not ready to meet him yet. "

" Alam mo bang halos magpakamatay na si Kuya noon dahil umalis ka na walang paalam sa kanya. Anong you have your own reasons ? You left my kuya devastated ate. " He said and Anastasia rubbed his back.

Amara looked down and played with her fingers. " I was threatened, Joseph. Masakit iwan ang taong mahal ko, I can't bare to see him die. Kaya ang ginawa ko I left him without any letters.  " she said and started to cry, all they can do was listen and to the newcomer who didn't expect to see his wife back.

" So iniwan mo ko dahil ayaw mo kong mamatay? Iniwan mo ako na wala man lang isang sulat na iniwan ? " Sandro said and Amaranthine immediately looked back and gasped when she saw his husband.

" Wow. dito pa talaga tayo nagkita sa hospital where my brother is currently confined. Amaranthine it's been 1 year since iniwan mo ko! And yung reason mong iwan ako dahil may nag threaten sayo! "

" Sandro di mo alam ang pinagdaanan ko. That man threaten me and your child! Ano pa ba gagawin ko ? Edi lumayo para hindi ka mapahamak pero si Simon ang napahamak! " Sigaw naman ni Amaranthine, Sandro's eyes were now red and he clenched his fist in anger. 

" And yet you still choose to left me and suffer alone! Amaranthine asawa mo ko! Kaya kitang protektahan sa kahit ano pero mas pinili mo kung iwan kasama ang anak natin. " He said and left them. Vinny who was just listening to them nodded his head at them and followed his older brother.

Amaranthine was left there standing and her knees weakened and she sobbed, Anastasia slowly walked towards her and engulf her in a hug. Simon and Matthew looked at each other and slowly walked towards Amaranthine and patted her back.

A few weeks later, Simon was officially discharge at the hospital after complaining that he was bored doing nothing in his room.

And about his brother's issue with his wife, they still didn't know where Sandro is, his phone was off and they couldn't reached him for a week now.

Vinny is currently putting his brother's things in the trunk of his car and Anastasia was guiding her boyfriend inside the car. " Joseph! " Simon looked back when someone called his name and he saw Amaranthine ran to him.

" Joseph wait! " She said and bend her knees and took a deep breath. " Have you seen Sandro ? " She asked and Simon look at her for a second and to Vinny who just closes the trunk and walked towards them.

" I'm sorry Ate Amara but Kuya Sandro didn't answer any of our calls for a week na. Nag alala na kami sa kanya. Wala siya doon sa bahay and sa condo niya. " Vinny replied instead of Simon who doesn't know about it.

Amara's shoulder dropped and gave them a forced smile. " Ah ganun ba. Sige. Joseph ang gamot mo inumin mo ha and Anastasia please watch him alam mo naman tung si Joseph and thanks Vince. " She said and waved.

Inside the car, Sandro watched his wife's retreating figure buti nalang at di siya nakita sa loob, tinted ang sasakyan ng kanyang kapatid and di mo talaga makita na may tao sa loob.

Pumasok na din si Simon sa back seat kasama ang kanyang nobya and sumunod naman si Vinny sa passengers seat. Sandro started the car and drove away.