ꜰᴏᴏʟ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

ANASTASIA'S POV

I once had a crush before and that was Joseph Simon Marcos who was my 4th grade classmate but in the middle of the school year he migrated to London. He went back here in the Philippines a few years later.

We were both already on our last year of highschool when he suddenly arrives, we were busy doing some activities when he suddenly arrives in the hallway along with his mother. What I noticed from him was his big transformation. He grew taller, ( taller than me in 2 inches though I think ) but one thing that really makes him strange. He was really weird and funny. He then became my seatmate and my dance partner during school activities.

There was one time when my friend was seated in his chair, Simon would just actually stand at the corner and stand like a post, he would wear his socks in wrong place and he didn't notice not until I said it to him.

I tried calling him one night. It was sudden actually, I was talking to my friend in the phone and while typing Simon's number on the telephone. I don't know what came in to me, I just started to type his number and I didn't expect somebody to answer which is his mother who answered the phone and asked who am I, well I say who I am and when he finally gets to answer the phone, I hanged up my friend immediately.

I know I'm bad but it's an opportunity, I literally hanged up my friend just to talk to Simon who is my crush.

Anastasia ?

Y-yes ?

Why'd you call me ? Do you need something ?

O-oh nothing really. I just wanted to say hi and ask how you're doing.

I'm doing fine actually. Uhm I need to go Anastasia, my mom needs my help in the kitchen. I'll see you at school. Bye

Well, the conversation with my crush went well and he ended the call when his mother called him. That was my unforgettable experience. Highschool graduation, was my last day seeing him but there are times I see him in the mall which makes me jumpy because I get to see him.

And I am such a fool who falls for this guy. I am also a fool who didn't confess my feelings to him.