ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

SIMON'S POV

I don't know what came over me when I hurt her there. I thought I could hold my anger but I was wrong. I stopped yelling and thrashing in their hold when I saw Anastasia  faint in my brothers arms.

Now here we all are surrounding her room, waiting for her too wake up. I have given her my blood. The wound on her head began to heal and also her shoulder which I cracked earlier. And all were hoping right now is that she would wake up soon.

" What the hell is wrong with you Joseph Simon ?! " My younger brother angrily said which caused me to jumped in surprise at his sudden outbursts.

" I-I....... I don't know what came to me... " I stuttered.

" You don't know ?! You fucking almost killed her back there! You hurt her by repeatedly lifting him off the ground! due to those rocks out there, that's the fucking reason why her head was bleeding and you also fucking crack her shoulders. "

I gulped. I messed up! I should've known what I'm doing but let's just say the reason of my anger was because of my older brother. I glared at his direction.

" Do you think I'll let this pass ? Afterall, it's  Sandro's fault why I was angry in the first place! " I snapped, Vinny coffed. 

" Don't fucking change the topic here! " He snapped.

" You fucking scared her in the first place, Simon! She was scared of what you did there! " Sandro snapped and slammed my body on the wall. Borgy and Matthew then grabbed him away from me.

" Get off me! " Sandro said and the two let go of me. He swung his fist on my check which caused my cheeks to look sideways.

" You shouldn't have been here! Why can't you fucking control your anger! Simon! Sandro didn't even do anything. "

" Didn't do anything ? " I asked them in disbelief. " He fucking flirted with her! " I said as I pointed my finger at my older brother who was now looking at me.

" Did Sandro hurt her? No right ? Flirting ? Do you even hear yourself ? Your the one who hurt him in the first place, Simon. So don't.... " Vinny said as he gave me a one last punch and leave the room, followed by the 2 behind him.

" I'm sorry.... " I mumbled as I clenched my fist in anger.

" Sorry won't fix the mess you've done, Simon. What if she never wake up? What if she'll remain lying on that bed ? "  Sandro said as I looked at him, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

" Do you still think she will like you after what you've done to her ? Huh ? Joseph ? "

I then stared at Sandro as he sat beside the unconscious Anastasia and he stroke her hair. She stirred a bit and her eyes slowly flutter open. Her brown eyes just look at the ceiling.

" A-anastasia "  I called and started to walk towards him. Her eyes found mine, she instantly sat up as tears started to form in  her eyes.

" Anastasia. "  I called again, she starts whimpering and hug Sandro. A pang of jealousy hit me when he hugged my brother.

" Shhh..  it's alright Anastasia, she won't hurt you. I'm here. "  he said as he comforted the frightened girl.

" H-how can I-I be so s-sure ? " I heard her whisper. My heart shattered into pieces. No I won't lose her over my temper and to my brother.

" Can I talk to you for a minute, Anastasia ? " I ask him, she was hesitant and look at my brother and shook his head in fear.