ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

this short story is inspired by the movie ghost which was aired in 90s. Hehe hope you'll like this one. There are same scenes that are like in the movie but not that much but others are mostly mine.

full ENGLISH words ahead....

SIMON'S POV

I was busy developing the pictures when Anastasia suddenly entered the dimly lit room, she was carrying a tray, which consists of two cups of steaming coffee and a freshly baked muffins. I stopped what I'm doing and give her a smile.

" Babe ? " She called and walk towards me after putting down the tray in the table. " You should take a rest first babe. You haven't eaten anything since a while ago. " She said while hugging me, I hummed while smelling her hair as we both swayed our bodies.

" You smell good baby. " I huskily whispered in her ear and I can feel how she tensed in our hug while as she hid her blushing face in my chest. She looked up at me and caressed my face.

" I love you so much Joseph Simon Marcos. Don't ever leave me. " She said as the tightened the hug around my waist. " I love you more Anastasia Maria Gomez,  I promise, I'll be with you forever, I won't leave you. " I said and kissed her forehead lovingly. We both broke away from the hug and she led me to the coffee table and push me down the sofa and straddled my lap giggling.

" I'll feed you today. " She shyly said. I chuckled and said " cute. " and bopped her nose.

The next day we decided to go on a date since we haven't had a time going on dates already because of our works schedule. But I was glad that we can finally have our date today.

" So what movie are we gonna watch today baby? " I asked her as we both scanned the previews of each movies on the cinema.

" Hmm I dunno. I guess will be watching Fast and Furious Saga ? " She said unsure and I just nodded my head in approval. " Okay, I'll go buy the tickets, you should go buy the popcorns and our beverage that will be having inside okay? " She smiled and nodded her head, she kissed my lips and walked towards the food stalls.

After I bought the tickets I watched how my girlfriend walking towards me while she was hugging the large bucket caramel flavored popcorns in her arms and the beverages in her hands, I smiled to her when she reached me and I gladly bring the beverages instead because she was having a hard time carrying the bucket popcorn.

We then entered the dimly lit theater and found a chair that would make us comfortable. We then settled at the top and wait for the movie to start. The movie ended a while ago and now we are walking the street while holding hands and listened to my girlfriend's talk about the movie.

" The movie was so great. I really love to watch fast and furious again and again. The movie was splendid indeed right babe ? " Anastasia said and smiled, I chuckled. " You've been talking how great it is babe, glad you enjoyed our movie date today. " I said and kissed her knuckles. We continued walking until we reach in a dark alleyway.

" I indeed enjoyed today. I love you Simon. " She stopped walking and stand on her tippy toes to kiss my lips, I smiled and before I can kiss him back, she was harshly pulled away from me.

" Give me your money or this girl dies. " The man who grabbed my girlfriend said, I gulped in fear. Anastasia shook her head no and whimpered when she feels the gun pressed to her temple.

" Simon please don't ! Just ran away! Please! " She cried while shaking her head no. But I still pulled my wallet out and showed it to him he comes near me and was about to grab the wallet from me but before he can reach it, I pulled Anastasia away from him and punched the man.

The man groaned and the gun he was holding dropped to the floor, I tried to get the gun that was in the corner but I received a punch from him, I grunted in pain and when the gun was finally on my hand, we both fought with it when a gunshot was suddenly fired in the dark alleyway.

The man got frightened and ran away, I tried to chase him but he got far already. I sighed in relief and went back to Anastasia who was now sobbing in the ground while she was shaking the body but what's strange was that it's my body.

" NO! THIS ISN'T REAL! BABE I'M RIGHT HERE. NO!!!! " I shouted and my heart broke when she cried and tried to stop the blood flowing out on my wound.

" Simon please stay with me ! Help! Somebody help us! Babe ? " She cried while slapping my face.