ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sandro and Vinny panted as they arrived in their brother's room, they were shocked to see a lot of doctors and nurses inside his room. They looked at each other and fear can be seen in both their faces.

They slowly walked towards their mother who was being comforted by their father, they pulled away when they saw they're two son's coming towards them.

Sandro and Vinny glanced at Simon's unconscious figure on the bed, he was still surrounded by those machines but napansin nila na may nakakabit na itong oxygen mask and Anastasia was clutching on to his hand, sobbing.

Liza engulfed her son's two sons in a hug, which the two returned as they heard they're mother cried. " We almost lost him. " Their dad sad to them.

" The doctors said that he only have until midnight. And..... If he didn't wake up any minute now, they'll pull the plug off. " Their mother said, Sandro and Vinny tensed at what they heard.

" W-what? " Sandro stuttered as he hugged his mother tightly, Vincent then glanced at his brother's unconscious figure and he can't help but tear up when he also saw his brother's now fading translucent figure.

Simon sensed someone staring at him, he gave his youngest brother a smile and mouthed an ' I love you guys so much and thank you ' Vincent shook his head and hid his face on his mother's shoulders who was still holding onto them for dear life.

Simon took a deep breath, and glanced at his family and to his girlfriend one last time, he smiled bitterly. " I guess this is where it all ends now.... " He muttered to himself.

" It isn't your time yet, Joseph Simon. " A voice said, he slowly turned around and he was shocked to see his grandfather who he didn't get to meet.

" Lolo ferdy? " He said, his grandfather smiled and opened his arms Simon can't help but to hug him and sighed in his embrace. He pulled away from the hug after and gave his grandfather a questioning look

" What do you mean it isn't my time pa po lolo ? " He asked, His grandfather put his hand on his grandson's shoulder. " Di mo po oras mamatay your family needs you and especially to the woman over there. Many  are waiting for you to wake up, apo and you still have a lot of things to do pa.  "

" I'm so very proud of you 3 especially to your father, my only son. It's a bit of sad that I didn't get to met you 3 and witnessed you all 3 grow up. I'm glad that my only son have you 3 as his sons who is gentleman, loving, caring and most of all a genuine one. And I'm sure your grandmother love you guys dearly. " His grandfather said as he tapped his grandson's cheeks who leaned into his touch.

" Mama meldy miss you so much, lolo. She would always share stories about you and also on how you once ruled the Philippines. " Simon said to his grandfather who nodded his head and smiled. He caressed his grandson's hair and spoke.

" Always remember that lolo is always here watching you all above, you should go back to your body now apo and take revenge on the man who is the reason why your lying in the bed right now. " His grandfather said, Simon glanced at his unconscious body then to his family and girlfriend. He then turned his attention back to his grandfather and gave him a hug one last time.

" I love you lolo. " He mumbled. " I love you too apo, we will meet again soon. " His grandfather said as he placed a kissed on his grandson's forehead.

His grandfather vanished and Simon was left alone standing beside his unconscious body, he then glanced back at his family and took a deep breath.

He then sat in between his body and slowly leveled himself to his unconscious body as he followed the steady breathing on his body . He had done it for a while until he finally succeeded.

He chest was slowly heaving up and down and his hands twitch, which was clutched by her girlfriend. Anastasia gasped when she felt her boyfriend's hand twitch in her hold.

" S-simon babe ? " She called out to him. Sandro, Vinny, Bong and Liza then rushed towards them.

" Si ? " Sandro

" Simon anak ? Andito na si mommy. " Mom

" Anak..  " Pops

" Kuya Simon ? " Vinny

They all said together and Simon slowly opened his eyes and was now staring at the ceiling. All of them sighed in relief when he finally gained conscious,they really thought they would lost him forever.

" M-mom ? "

" S-sands ? "

" Vinny... "

" Pops "

" Anastasia.... "

He slowly called out to them. They cried in  happiness. Sandro then punched the button beside his brother's bed.

" Anak, thank god your awake. We thought were gonna lost you na. Don't ever leave us again ok. " Liza said to her son who's eyes were now closed but you can see his smile amidst the oxygen mask on him.

Vinny then engulfed Simon in hugged followed by their mother and father. Simon can't help but laugh at his family. He then glanced at his girlfriend who was silently watching them. He extend his hand and Anastasia slowly took it and give his forehead a kissed.

" Welcome back babe. " She whispered in his ear, Simon's family where left witnessing a scene they think there weren't needed to watch though.