ᴍʏ ᴄᴀꜱᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Once my name was called I stood up from my seat along with my escort whose arms was protectively secured on my waist.I gracefully walked towards the stage with my escort who was helping me with my gown which is a champagne ball gown tulle appliques off the shoulder long sleeve gown.

I show my signature smile while unlinking my arms with my handsome escort who was in a grey suit while standing beside me showing his charming smile as we approach the stage with him beside me whose hands was on my waist protectively, I then took a deep breath and start introducing myself.

" A pleasant evening to each one of you, it's a pleasure to be here in this event especially that my brother is my escort this evening. I am Maria Cassandra Louisette Marcos and this dashing man beside me is my handsome  Casanova brother, William Vincent Marcos. " I said while giggling at what I said to my brother and he then grabbed the mic and speak.

" Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be in this event and I am delighted to escort my beautiful younger sister Cassandra this evening. And thanks with that compliment my little sister. " He said in an English accent, I giggled at what my brother said, I then continued my speech while pinching his side to stop saying some embarrassing speeches.

" Happy 6th anniversary to Star Company cheers to more years and it's a dream come true to be in this event where we interact again with each other again and unite as one, we all came from different companies and this afternoon is better because we are here with our siblings, special someone or friends who accompanied us here. More power to Star Company and cheers to more anniversary to celebrate with all of you guys. Thank you and enjoy the day everyone. " I ended my speech with a smile and looked at my brother.

" I would like to say congratulations Star Company on your 6th year. More power to this wonderful Company and cheers to more years everyone! " He said while showing his famous smile. " Happy 6th Anniversary Star Company  " We both said and I smiled and linked my arms with him again.

We then bow together and walked to our designated tables while showing our signature smiles. Once we reached to our tables, He then whispered in my ears and said. " I'm guarding you here tonight, if I see a man approaching you, you know what kuya will do right? "  I punched his arm and mumbled a sorry to everyone who sits in our table.

" Yes I know kuya. And you know there are bringing escorts you know.  " I sighed and mumbled to myself  " My older brother is overprotective towards me. " He smirked at me while grabbing the wine that the waiter offers.

" I heard that. Of course I'm overprotective because your our baby forever and who knows maybe they'll ditch their partners because of me. " He smirked while sipping the wine. I glared at what he said in the end. He looks at me and laughed.

" See your really are Casanova. No wonder you haven't have a stable relationships. Until when are you keep playing the girl's heart kuya." I said while huffing. He laughs at me and patted my hair which causes me to glare at him. " I love you my baby sister, now stop glaring at me. We should be happy and make this night memorable because I get to my escort my baby sister for the very first time. " I pouted at him and leaned my head in his shoulder and sighed in boredom.

" Oh wow I'm hungry look at all the foods they've prepared. I forgot to bring a tupperware though. " I punched him in the stomach and we both then laughed together. Oh how I miss my older brother.

" Thanks for accompanying me today kuya Vinny. I love you. Don't tell kuya Sandro and kuya Simon your my fave hehe. " I mumbled. He patted my cheeks and smiled.

" No problem my little Sandra.  " He said and I pouted at what he called me.

He laughed. " It's already obvious I'm your favorite we are tandem in everything. " We then enjoyed our siblings moment together while watching the people mingling with other people.