ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Bongbong Marcos was left standing in his office as he watched his 3 sons left. A tear rolled down his cheeks, he wipe them off and  grab his phone which was placed on his table and opened the tracking device.

He saw it moving and went to his wife who was currently on their bedroom, when he arrived he slammed the door opened which caused her wife to be startled

" Hon? Is their a problem?  "

" Hon, our son's are in danger. " He said and his wife immediately walked towards him and hold both of his arms. " W-what?! Bong please tell me this is just a joke! " She said and Bong shook his head no. Liza covered her mouth im shock. " There on their way to save the girls. " Bong said and Liza looked at him in question.

" Who ? "

" Amaranthine, Sandro's wife. Simon's girlfriend Anastasia and Prosecutor Gracia Hernandez. " He answered and Liza covered her mouth in shock.

" Bong we need to do something and follow our sons in saving the girls. Bong, I can't bare to lose any of sons. Do something. " Liza said as she shook her husband. Bong engulfed her in a hug and whispered some soothing words.

" Will send the police once Sandro's phone tracker stops at the destination. " He said and all Liza could do was pray for her son's safety as well as the girls.

Meanwhile at the abandoned hotel,  Theodore was just puffing out the smoke in his mouth and stared at the 3 girls who were being blinded and tied to a chair.

" You know you 3 are lucky enough to have a relationship with those Marcos boys who in fact are the most hated last names. How did they even lured you in his clan? " Theodore asked as he put his cigarettes on the ashtrays.

" They didn't lured us. Fucking asshole! Unleash me here! Don't you know who I am ?! " The girl who was wearing an office suit said as she tried to break free from the ropes on her wrist.

" Oh dear. Of course. Kilala kita. Ikaw lang naman si Gracia Hernandez. Ang prosecutor na makulit and I guess the third son has an eye on you. " Theodore said as he holds Gracia's chin tightly. " Beautiful but not my time. " he said and walked back to stare at the three girls.

" Theodore please stop this! Bakit mo ba to ginagawa samin! " Amaranthine said as she also tried to break free. " Alam mo Amaranthine sa una palang, gusto na kita pero you fucking choose Sandro over me. I've been inlove with you since highschool but I fucking don't have the guts to confess. Na unahan pko ng pandak na asawa mo. Which will probably die today in saving you. "

" Wag na wag mong saktan si Sandro! Theodore! " Sigaw ni Amaranthine while she thrashed on the chair. " Your a fucking lunatic stalker! Dahil sayo nasira ang pamilya ko! You have been strange eversince I've meet you Theodore Torres! " She continued, Theodore slapped her face hard which caused her to gasp.

" SHUT UP! I AM NOT A LUNATIC STALKER AMARANTHINE. I'M JUST A MAN WHO IS I LOVE WITH YOU. "

" Please Amara ako nalang please. I promise I'll be good and change for you. Ako nalang Amaranthine. "

" You are not worth it Theodore! Ikaw ang dahilan bakit muntik nang mawala ang boyfriend ko! Kaya please untie us. Maawa ka naman samin. " Anastasia pleaded but Theodore slapped her cheeks hard to which caused her to gasp. " Anastasia! " Amara screamed as she tried to locate where she is.

Theodore was about to speak but he heard a series of guns echoing in the building. The 3 girls tensed as they have think that the boys really came and save them.

" Would you look a that ? Your 3 Marcos prince charming are here to save the princess who is being tied up. " Theodore sarcastically said and grab his gun on his waist.