ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

SIMON'S POV

After that phone call Kuya Sandro has been pacing back on forth sa room niya,habang si Vinny naman nakatayo at pabalik balik sa pag lakad, same lang kay Kuya Sandro.

Meanwhile ako clenching my hands in anger, " How dare he, kidnap my girlfriend? " I angrily said. " Just what does he freaking want from us ? How are we gonna go there when he said no police. Fuck this is driving me insane. " Vinny muttered.

" Teka nga. Tumigil nga muna kayo diyan, nakakahilo na kayo eh. Kuya Sandro, Vinny upo muna. " I said and grab both their arms and let them sat sa kama. I stand infront of them and crossed my arms. I facepalm when the both of them shake their legs.

" Pwede ba! " I shouted and they both stopped. " May naisip kana bang plano kuya ? " I asked. He looked at me then stood up, I looked at him in question as he walk towards his closet.

He rummage something and I look at him in disbelief. " Kuya are you crazy? Really? " I said. Kuya Sandro handed me a gun as well as Vinny who accepted it.

" We don't have a choice Simon. This is the only way. We need to tell pops about this. Sunod kayo sakin dalian niyo. " He said and put his gun at the back of his pants, we did the same and followed him out of his room as he walked to our dad's office here sa bahay.

Kuya Sandro knocked on his door and heard a faint come in, we entered and saw him busy reading some files, once he saw us he put the files down and his glasses down.

" What is it mga anak ? " He asked, Kuya Sandro looked at us and took a deep breath.

" Dad we need your help. My wife, Amara has been abducted as well as Anastasia and Prosecutor Hernandez. " He said and dad immediately stood up and walked towards us.

" What ?! "

" Sino kumidnap sa kanila ?! "

" Theodore Torres. Dad. That bastard who shot Kuya Simon and the one who threatened kuya Sandro's wife and child. " Vinny said and Pops started to pace around hus office.

" I need to call the police now. " He said and was about to grab his phone but I stopped him. " Dad no. The girls will die if he brought with us the police. We can't risk to lose anyone. " I said. " Dad I'm sorry but only the 3 of us are going there. "

" Anak wag! It's dangerous! I can't bare to see any of you lying in the hospital again. " Dad pleaded. Vinny smiled bitterly and hugged our father.

" Dad no matter what happens to us. Don't blame yourself for what happen to us. We love you so much dad thank you for being the best father. " He said and I bit my lip.

" Vinny let's go. " Kuya Sandro said and Vinny pulled away from dad, " I love you dad. I'm going to turn my phone tracker so you can track me agad. Send the police when I arrived the place. " He said and turned to leave followed by Vinny who wipe his tears and I went to give dad a hug.

" Will be back home safely along with the girls dad. " I said and pulled away from the hug and followed my two brothers who were waiting for me by the door.

We heard a ting and we turned at Vinny who grabbed his phone and showed us his phone and my sight became blurry at what I saw.

" Let's go

" Let's go.. will be driving separately. " Kuya Sandro said and me and Vinny looked at each other. " But kuya we should take one car nalang. "

" No Vinny, will go there separately and find the girls. Let's go. " He said and we nodded our heads and ran to the garage where our car was parked. I went inside my car as well as my brothers in their respective cars.

Kuya Sandro's car left first followed by Vinny and lastly mine. We are driving our cars in a fast speed and didn't care if will get chase by police, were in a hurry to save our girls.

" Please let my girlfriend be safe and to my brother's too

" Please let my girlfriend be safe and to my brother's too... " I muttered as I clenched the steering wheel in anger.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara