ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sandro stopped the car far away from the abandoned hotel, he saw several mens with big guns, and baseball bats guarding the place. He swallowed his saliva, nervously and shakily grab his phone and message his two brothers who also stopped the car at his back.

Simon and Vinny took their phones when they heard an incoming message they immediately looked at their group chat then towards their brother who is now opening his door and in his hand is his gun

Simon and Vinny took their phones when they heard an incoming message they immediately looked at their group chat then towards their brother who is now opening his door and in his hand is his gun. They looked at the area and they're eyes widened when they say big men with their large guns and baseball bats.

Vinny grab the other gun on his car compartment and inspect the bullets once it's ok, he immediately went out of the car and ran towards his brother who was now shooting at the men.

Simon lastly get out of the car, he left his phone in the car and message his father that they have now arrived.

The other side, Bongbong heard his phone dinged and saw his son message him, he looked at his wife and saw her crying and holding a rosary

The other side, Bongbong heard his phone dinged and saw his son message him, he looked at his wife and saw her crying and holding a rosary. He immediately called the police to inform them about his son's situation. He slowly walked to his wife and hugged her.

Back to the abandoned hotel, The 3 boys have used all of their bullets and many bodies have been laying down dead. Sandro was now punching the man in the face. Naubos na kasi yung bala sa baril niya. His face was now full of bruise and he suddenly groaned in pain when someone hit him in the back with the baseball bat which caused him to fall in the floor.

Vinny's eyes widened, he immediately shoot the man whose been shooting nonstop at him, he ran towards his brother and dropped to his knees.

" KUYA!!!!! " Vinny shouted and rushed towards his brother, he turned towards the man who was about to hit him but he shot him dead.

" KUYA! VINCENT! " Simon screamed and ran towards them, his face was bloodied as well. " Kuya Sandro ? " He tapped his brother cheeks. " Ok kalang ba ? "

" Iwan niyo muna ako dito. Pumasok na kayo doon at sagipin sila. S-sige na. " He said and clenched his eyes shut. He put a hand on his head. " B-but kuya- "

" Sige na. Kaya ko to. Sagipin mo na sila dali. Susunod lang ako doon " He said to us and close his eyes. " Damn! It hurts so much. " He complained. Simon and Vinny looked at each other and stood up and look at their brother who nodded his head at them.

They ran inside and stopped to grab the guns of the people they entered inside and search for the girls. Simon heard a footsteps coming, he grabbed his brother's shirt and the both of them hid behind the wall.

" I know your hiding behind the wall, Simon and Vincent. " They heard Theodore said and they grabbed their guns and Vincent was about to show himself but Simon shook his head.

" Come out there if you don't want the girls dead. Should I do a countdown? " He said and laughed. " All right. Ten...... Nine.... Eight..... Seven.... Six...... Five..... "

Simon took a deep breath and showed himself and pointed his gun at Theodore who was now smirking at him. Vincent who was hiding behind the wall looked at his brother in fear, he was about to step out to but his brother shook his head no.

" You came out in your hiding place.. Hm... You look awful. Are you alright? You just came out of the hospital and look at your state Simon? " Theodore said and started to walked closer but Simon clicked his gun.

" Don't fucking come closer to my brother you asshole! " Sandro said at the back of Theodore who is now pointing his gun at the back of his head. He slowly turned and laughed.

" I'm cornered. " He smirked and raised his hand. Vinny have no choice but to left his two brothers in confronting Theodore, he ran in the opposite direction and successfully found the girls who were all inside the room, blindfolded and wrist tied on a rope.

He ran towards them and untangle the ropes tied to them. " W-who are you ?! " Prosecutor Gracia said as she felt someone untying her. " It's me Vincent. " He said as he finished untying her and pulled down the blindfold on her eyes.

Gracia blinked her eyes and look at Vincent who was now untying his sister in law. He pulled down her blindfold and Amara cried and hugged him. He patted her back and went to his Kuya Simon's girlfriend, he hurriedly untied her and pulled down her blindfold. Anastasia did the same and hugged him in relief.

" Let's go. " Vinny said and grab his gun and look for any suspicious moves. " Vinny saan ang kuya Sandro and Kuya Simon mo ? " Anastasia asked as they followed Vincent.

" The both of them are confronting Theodore. " He replied and they have successfully reached outside, he ushered them to hurry up. " Pumasok na kayo doon sa loob ng sasakyan. Paparating na din ang mga pulis. Babalik ako sa loob. " He said and watched the girls walk towards the car but Gracia stopped and turn to look at him.

She ram towards Vinny and gave him a hug which startles Vinny and blushes.  " Thank you for saving me William. " She said and kisses his cheeks.

Just then they heard a series of gunshots inside. The girls looked back and Vinny's face paled. He ran back inside and locate his brother's.

A/N
I'm not good with fight scenes soooooo.... Last chapter next hehe