ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" Excuse me! Excuse me. Let me through! " Lavender Gracia Collins Hernandez said but people were still pushing each other desperate to ask for an information on their loved ones who were involved in the plane crash. She took a deep breath and started acting like them.

" Ahhh. My dad is on a plane crash. Please, I really need to know if his alright. " Lavender acted as she fake cried, she caught the attention of employee of the plane company and hurriedly went towards her, people swarming up to him waiting for his updates. 

" Yes ma'am, make I know the name of your father please.. "

" Bongbong Marcos, sir. Please tell me his alright. " She cried which is only an act, Vinny who happens at the very back turned abruptly when he heard his dad's name and walked towards them muttering an excuse as he passed by.

" Can you show me the picture ma'am? " The employee ask, Lavender opened her bag and picked out am envelope and handed him the picture.

" Uhm excuse me, I'm also looking for my dad, Bongbong Marcos. " Vinny said as he glared at the girl who was now staring at him.

" I'm the son, and this right here isn't even related to me so I need to know what hospital my dad was taken to. And this here is my pictures and birth certificate for proof. " Vinny said and handed the employee his proof and picture. The employee then blinked at the 2 picture on his hands.

" Well.. You look resemble your father, sir. Meanwhile you ma'am, you resemble thw mother " The employee trailed off as the two were know both having a staring contest at each other. The people around them gasped in shock.

" Are you two perhaps related ? " He asked. Donghyuck gave him glare. " I don't even know who this girl, I'm the youngest son of Bongbong Marcos and I don't have a girl sibling. " Vinny said as he checks the girl up and down, the employee cleared his throat and handed them the picture back.

" Okay, well then I'm sorry to inform this sir but I can only give the information on 1 family member. I'm really sorry. Either the both of you can leave a name and number there are the information desk and will surel give you some update you once we found your father. " He said and nodded his head at the two and leaves as he entertains the other relatives who are concerned.

Lavender then looked at Vinny one last time and walked away, but Vinny stops her. " Who are you ? How do you know my dad ? Are we related ? " Vinny said as he chased her, Lavender stopped and turned to gave him a smirk.

" None of the above. " Lavender gave him a sweet smile and pulled back down her shades as she walks out of the airport. Vinny ruffles his hair in annoyance as he chased the girl.

" So you're telling me that my dad went to Davao to visit your aunt whose about to die ? " Vinny asked in disbelief and Lavender nodded her head while sipping her coffee ang taking a bite of the chocolate cake.

" That's absurd. " Vinny mumbled. Lavender sighed and grab a picture in her wallet and slammed it on the table.

Vinny flinched and took the picture as he stared at it. " No, this ain't real. This is photoshopped! " He argued. Lavender deadpans at him.

" That's not Photoshopped okay. I myself is a photographer but this picture right here isn't edited. This is real. Your dad and my aunt have a relationship before but broke up when your dad choose to be with your mother.  "

" I can't believe this! How come where the the exact copy of them both. This is insane. " Vinny mumbled, Lavender was about to speak when her phone suddenly rang. She immediately took her phone out of bag and saw it was a call from his dad

" Dad ? ...... What ? .... Ok.. ok. I'll come home quick.... " Lavender said and hurriedly grab her things and was about to leave the cafe but stopped and turned to Vinny who was looking at her in question at her sudden leave.

" See you when I see you again. Vincent Marcos.  " Lavender smiled and went out of the cafe, Vinny was left there at the table and watching the girls retreating figure leave before his eyes.

He sighed and gazed at the picture on the table. " Did you ever loved mom, dad ? Who is this girl in the picture? "