ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ | ꜱᴀɴꜱɪᴠɪɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The 3 Marcos brothers are currently hanging out in one of the rooms in the Malacañang palace. There are currently shouting at each other as they are playing a video game.

" That's so unfair! " Vinny complained at his smirking older brother Sandro. " Just admit that you lose the game Vinny. " He said as he drank his beer, Simon doing the same but he was amusingly watching them argue.

" But still.... " Vinny said and throw the controller and grab his beer. As the night goes deeper, the boys were now tipsy and the three of them are now sprawled out in the bed. Simon was sleeping at the right side of the bed, meanwhile Sandro was sleeping on the left, and last the youngest  was soundly asleep between them.

Morning came and Vinny heard a loud commotion outside of their room he shook his brother awake.

" Kuya, block out the sounds outside. It's too noisy! " He groans and put a pillow to cover the sounds. Sandro groaned and sleepily walked through the door. He opened it and was greeted by series of shouts, he rubs his eyes and once his vision was clear.  He noticed a bunch of people wearing an old shirts running around the house.

" KUNIN NYO LAHAT NG GAMIT NILA! "

" ISUNOG NATIN TSAKA SIRAIN.."

Sandro's eyes widen in fear, he slowly closed the door and was breathing heavily, he hurriedly shook his brothers awake.

" Gising kayo! Hoy! Ano ba! "

" Kuya what the hell! It's too early, wala naman work ngayon ano ba.  "

" Gising na kasi. " Sandro said as he shook them awake, he was also glancing at the door. " Ano ba yan kuya aga aga eh ?! Weekends naman ngayon. "

" I-i think we've been robbed... " Sandro said and Vincent gave him a look and laid back down, " hangover lang yan kuya. " He muttered. Sandro groaned and hit them with the pillow.

" Ano ba! Makinig kasi kayo sa-" his sentence was cut off when they heard their a loud bang outside their door, these caused the two to be fully awake. Sandro hurriedly blocked the door with a chair and looked at the two who was clueless.

Vinny stared out the window in disbelief as he saw chaos unfolding. It wasn't a robbery; it was something else entirely. The shouts, the chaos, the sight of people rushing—something was wrong.

"Guys, I think we're not in the present anymore. " Vinny mumbled, his eyes fixed on the scene outside.

Simon and Sandro exchanged confused glances. "What do you mean, Vinny? Are you saying we time-traveled?" Simon asked, skepticism in his voice.

Sandro moved away from the door, looking outside cautiously. The surroundings were unfamiliar, and the atmosphere was charged with tension. "This... this doesn't make sense. How could we be in the past?"

As they continued observing, it became clear that they were witnessing a historical event. The shouts, the panic—it all seemed to be connected to a significant moment in their family's history.

Vinny's eyes widened as he saw their cousin's younger selves being hurriedly escorted out of the palace, their father leading the way along with him was their aunties. The realization hit him like a tidal wave.

"Guys, this is the day of the People Power Revolution. We're witnessing the fall of the Marcos regime. " Vinny said, his voice filled with awe and shock.

Simon's eyes narrowed in realization. "We're back in 1986. The day our family fled to Hawaii. But how? Why are we here?"

Sandro's mind raced, trying to make sense of the impossible. "I don't know how or why, but it seems like we need to figure out how to get back. We can't change anything here, but we can't stay. Our lives are in the present."

They huddled together, watching their family escape the chaos. The shouts outside the door grew louder, and the urgency of the situation sank in.

"We need to find a way back to our time," Vinny said, determination in his eyes. "Whatever brought us here must have a way to send us back."

As they navigated the unfamiliar surroundings of the Malacañang Palace in 1986, the brothers knew they had a challenge ahead—to unravel the mystery of their unexpected journey and find a way back to the present.

The brothers, now determined to navigate the intricacies of time travel, searched the historical Malacañang Palace for clues. As they explored, they stumbled upon a hidden chamber filled with ancient artifacts and mystical symbols.

"I think this is the key," Simon pointed to an ancient-looking device with a peculiar inscription. "If we decipher this, we might find a way back."

Sandro, ever the strategist, examined the surroundings. "We need to be discreet. We can't alter anything in the past, or we risk changing the course of history."

Vinny, the more impulsive of the trio, couldn't help but touch the device. As he did, a sudden surge of energy enveloped them, transporting the brothers to a different part of the palace.

To their astonishment, they found themselves face to face with their grandfather, the former president. He looked at them with a mix of surprise and recognition.

"Grandpa?" Sandro uttered, unable to contain his disbelief.

The elder Marcos smiled warmly. "My grandsons, you're not supposed to be here. The threads of time are delicate."

Vinny, always the one to ask questions, inquired about the reason behind their family's ambush. The grandfather's expression turned somber.

"It was a complex web of politics and power, my boys. Forces beyond our control. But your parents ensured your safety and brought you to a time where you could thrive."

Armed with this revelation, the brothers realized the gravity of their mission. With guidance from their grandfather, they worked on deciphering the ancient device and understanding its temporal mechanics.

After what felt like an eternity, they successfully activated the mechanism, finding themselves back in their present time. Determined, they burst out of their rooms and sprinted towards their parents.

Confused, the president and first lady were caught off guard by their sons' sudden rush. Before they could react, the brothers enveloped them in a tight embrace.

"Mom, Dad, we missed you so much," Simon whispered.

Tears welled up in their parents' eyes as they hugged their sons tightly, feeling the unspoken intensity of their journey. The president and first lady exchanged glances, then burst into laughter.

"What's gotten into you boys?" their father chuckled, ruffling their hair.

Vinny, still emotional, looked up at them. "We just realized how much you mean to us."

The family shared a moment of laughter and joy, the unexpected reunion strengthening their bonds. The president and first lady exchanged a loving glance, grateful for the unanticipated twist that brought their sons back to them.

As they basked in the warmth of their family, the echoes of the past lingered in the brothers' minds—a journey through time that deepened their understanding of their family's resilience and the importance of the moments that shaped their lives.