ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" Congratulations Miss Kang. You are 1 month pregnant. "  The doctor said and give the sonogram picture to the girl who was stunned at the news.

" I can't be pregnant...This isn't real. " she mumbled to herself and slowly got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

She was greeted by her boyfriend who was nervously bouncing his legs and patiently waiting for her. He stood up when he heard the door opened.

She slowly took a deep breath and walked towards him. " How did it go? Are you alright? What did the doctor said ? "  His boyfriend asked her and the girl give the sonogram to him in which he shakily  accepted. 

" I'm gonna be a d-dad? " He asked her and the girl nodded her head not bothering to give him a look.

The boy hugged her happily and said " I'll take responsibility with our child, Mina and I promise to take care of you and our unborn child. " The girl didn't reply. The boy pulled away from the hug and looked at her worriedly.

" Are you alright? Aren't you happy that were going to have a child together ? "

" How can I be happy when I just started my career as a model. You know it's my dream and now it will be gone because I'm pregnant with your child!  "  She said glaring at him.

" Do you think it's only you who is starting a career ? Don't even say those words back at me, Mina. We both didn't expect this will happen after what happen to us that night.   " 

9 MONTHS LATER

" Welcome to the world my William Vincent Marcos Jr. "  Vinny cooed while carrying his newborn son in his arms. Tears were falling from his eyes as he gaze at his son who was peacefully sleeping on his arms.

" Congrats Vin. You now have a junior of your own. "  His older brother Simon said, as he gazed at his nephew on Vinny's arms.

Simon immediately book a flight to Singapore after Vinny informed that his girlfriend is about to give birth to his son.

Only Simon knows about Vinny's secret. The two are close with each other. That time when Vin's girlfriend said she was pregnant. Vinny immediately called Simon said the news, Simon was shocked at what he heard and support his brother's fate. He would always call and updates him.

Simon's heart break everytime his brother, cried during their call. He was the witness on Vin's hardship and fate he was in.

Their older brother Sandro doesn't know about it yet and specially their parents. Vinny was scared to admit but time will also come that he needs to tell it to them, secrets couldn't be kept forever.

" Ang gwapo mo naman Liam just like your uncle. " Simon cooed at his nephew on his brother's arm.

Simon smiled when the baby fist his finger, making the room a bit more entertaining despite the gloomy tension between the parents of the baby.

" Aren't you going to carry our child Mina? " Vinny asked her girlfriend who was just staring at the window.

" That thing destroy my dream. And your expecting me to carry that? " She snapped while glaring daggers at Vinny and the baby on his arms.

Vinny sighed and gave his brother a forced smile as Simon was about to say something to his girlfriend. Simon just shook his head and gazed back at his nephew.

" It's our child Mina, you've carried him for 9 months and I haven't seen you care about our child. You almost killed our baby after what you did a few months ago! Are you really that cruel to kill Liam on your womb. We almost lost him!  "  Vinny angrily said as he can't help it anymore and burst out his frustrations to his girlfriend.