ᴡᴀɪᴛ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Three weeks have passed since Vinny and Gracia first met. Vinny is currently preoccupied with his duties as his uncle's personal assistant and frequently attending to his father's commitments, while Gracia is occupied with her college studies and her part-time job at the cafe.

Flashback  at Sandro's birthday party

When Vinny was driving Gracia to her apartment, he would occasionally peek over and chuckle amusingly as she chattered in her seat.

Gracia laughed to herself as she added, " You know there's a guy who is courting me everyday, his handsome and gosh whenever he smiles, his bunny tooth shows, his also understanding, caring and have you noticed his muscles yeah, just wow. He looks so hot right now with that physique of his. "

" I apologize for making him wait, but I'm still committed to my love for his older brother. When Simon revealed that he had a girlfriend, " Gracia sobbed, " I've had a crush on Simon and then I somehow feel in love with his persona, but when he said he had a girlfriend, my heart breaks. It hurts you know when your crush said that without any emotions. "

" I know I missed my chance to be with him, but it still makes me sad whenever I see him with his girlfriend. Sometimes I wish that was me instead of that girl. " After a brief drive, they arrived at the dorms. Vinny unbuckled his seatbelt and was about to exit the vehicle when Gracia grabbed his arm. He paused and turned to face Gracia, who was focusing on him.

" I love you Simon... I wish you all the best with your girlfriend. I'll move on from you now.. " Gracia said and close her eyes as she dozed off, Vinny's heart break at those words.

Vinny's heart broke when Gracia stated, " I love you Simon... I wish you all the best with your girlfriend. I'll move on from you now.." as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Vinny muttered, " I love you so much Lia, it hurts so much. He said as he touched her cheek, " I'll never grow weary of waiting for you.. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes for you to fall in love with me. I'll court you until I hear you say you like me back. "

Vinny got out of the car and carried Gracia while he strained to open the passenger door while holding her in his arms. He entered Gracia's room after unlocking the door with success. He walks into her room and puts her gently in the bed.

As he turned to leave, Gracia grabbed his arm. She murmurs, " Please don't leave me."  Vinny listened to her voice while seated by her bed and grinned. " Lavender Gracia Collins Hernandez, I won't be leaving you just yet. "

When Gracia opened her eyes and saw Vinny staring at her in shock, she remarked, " I guess I'm starting to like you William Vincent Araneta Marcos. " She then sat up and pecked his lips, which surprised him.

Vinny stepped out of Gracia's room after saying, " Goodnight. " Gracia flushed and covered herself with her blanket. Gracia hit herself after Vinny departed and began to flush hysterically as she looked up at the ceiling.

She muttered, biting her lip, " Wahhhh Gracia Hernandez. Why did you do that! " then laughs as she realizes what she had just done. " I suppose I'm beginning to fall for your attractions now, Vincent Marcos. "

Vinny was chuckling as he sat in Gracia's living room while reflecting on an earlier event. He got up to get something to drink from her mini-kitchen and opened the fridge when he saw a can of beer and opted to sip it instead, saying, " Gracia Hernandez, you're making my heart skip a beat."