ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sandro and Simon are now pointing there guns at Theodore at who was just smirking at them. Sandro went forward and punched Theodore on the face.

" That's for threatening my wife! " He angrily said and punched Theodore's face again. " That's for my brother who I almost lost! "

Theodore laughed as he wipe the blood on his lips. " Oh you just unleash something bad in me. Sandro Marcos! " He said and was about to punch him but Simon beat him up to it and punched him in the face again.

Simon turns his hand as he finished punching Theodore. " You've unleash the monster in me. Theodore! " He said and kicked him but Theodore grab his foot and twisted it this caused Simon to fall in the floor groaning in pain.

Sandro eyes widened and kicked Theodore's chest which caused him to loose hold on Simon's leg. Sandro help his brother stand up and leans his hand on his shoulders.

Theodore laughed while wincing in pain. He slowly stood up, and pointed his gun at the two. " Now your cornered. " He said, Sandro smirked. " Your wrong. " He said and did a flying kick and Theodore loose hold on the gun.

Simon immediately grab the gun and shoot Theodore on his shoulder. " Ahhhhhh!!!! " He screamed in pain. " Sumuko kana Theodore. It's over! " Simon said as he pointed his gun at Theodore who was clutching his bloodied shoulder.

" It won't be over if any of you dies. " He said and grabbed a gun, Simon's eyes widened and closed his eyes. He heard a loud bang and he flinched at the loud sound.

He slowly opened his eyes and he didn't felt the bullet in him. He sees his brother Sandro pointing his gun at Theodore, who is now dead.

" Kuya... Thank g- " Simon said was but gasped when he suddenly fell down. Simon was left staring at brothers unconscious state. 

" KUYA! " Vinny screamed and ran towards them. Simon kneeled down and shook his brother awake. " Kuya please.... kuya sandro wake up! " Simon pleaded as he tried waking him up.

" Kuya Sandro please wake up...... KUYA! " Vinny sobbed as he tried to stopped the blood flowing on his abdomen. They heard the sound of the sirens and the paramedics immediately ran towards them and put Sandro in the stretcher and put a ventilator mask on him.

The two brothers were running after them, Amaranthine gasped when she saw her husband on the stretcher. " Sandro. "

" Get off me! I'm a Doctor too! " She said to the medical team who tried to shoo her away. Amara immediately check her husband's pulse and felt it weak.

Bongbong and Liza arrive too and Liza's cried at her son's state, she ran towards her boys and hugged them. They hug back.

" KUYA SANDRO! DELETE THE PICTURE! " Vincent screamed at his older brother who was running away from him.

" I'll show this to your girlfriend! " He said and Simon was just watching them and shook his head, His fiance, Anastasia leaned her head on his shoulder.

" I love you, Simon. " she said and Simon smiled and gave her cheeks a kiss. " I love you more. "

It was a miracle, Sandro survived that day. A month later, Simon decided to propose to his girlfriend and Sandro also fixed his family back and is now expecting a second child on the way and Vinny well he finally is in relationship with the prosecutor.

" Daddy!!!! Mom said she needs your help in the kitchen ASAP. " Fourth screamed, Sandro stopped and walked towards his son and carried him on his arms.

" Okay. Let's go before your uncle bunny will kill me.." he said and Fourth giggles. " KUYA!!! "

" THE PICTURE DELETE IT!!!!!!! AHHH. "

THE END