001

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Antonio, sweetheart, where is your ride?" Latoya stressed. It was a quarter till 5 and the little boy was still sitting in her classroom, kicking his feet back and forth underneath his desk.

Antonio, or as he called himself, 'grandbabi', was one of her favorite students. The 6 year old was so smart, but it also came with a smart mouth as well. He had such a big temper, but he was so sweet. His mother had never been late to picking him up, so this was new.

"Ion know," He shrugged, "My uncle spose ta be gettin' me."

Latoya sat at her desk, her bags packed seeing as school let out at 4:00. She couldn't find it in her heart to just leave the boy with another teacher, especially because she knew Antonio favored her the most.

"Do you think you can call him, sweetie? I have an appointment Im supposed to be at."

She glanced at her apple watch, clicking her tongue in annoyance. She loved children and loved Antonio, but shit, when it was time to go, it's time to go. She couldn't sit here forever because she had a hair appointment at 6:00.

"I ca facetime him?" Antonio mumbled.

The little boy was about to pick up his phone when the classroom door opened, both looking in that direction to see a taller, skinny but muscular man walk through the door. Latoya squinted her eyes before her heart dropped.

King Von? As in the rapper?

She curled her lip up in a grimace. Honestly, Latoya didn't listen to rap, nor did she really like rappers as a whole. They degraded women, they promoted violence and drugs, and they barely talked about anything in those songs.

King Von was well known around Chicago, seeing as he grew up here, and still lived here as of right now. He used to reside in parkway gardens, but as of three years ago, he blew up, and now he lived in the suburban part of town.

"Unccc!" Grandbabi screamed, standing up from his desk and running into the rappers arms.

She watched as the rapper picked him up, swinging the little boy back and forth before kissing his forehead.