003

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

This bed comfortable as hell. Can't be mine, my mattress feel like bricks, Latoya subconsciously hummed.

Slowly, her eyes opened, her head slightly throbbing as she looked around the disheveled hotel room. The items from the dresser were on the floor, the chair in the corner of the room was knocked over slightly and the bed — the sheets were barely on.

"The fuck?" She whispered to herself before gasping, covering her mouth as images of last night started to flash into her brain. "Oh my gosh."

Instantly, Latoya began to rummage around for her phone, moving the sheets from off of her naked body as she moved her hands all over the bed, trying to feel around.

"Shit," She hissed, quickly flopping back onto the mattress when she heard the door click open. She squeezed her eyes shut, pretending to be sleep.

She could hear slightly shuffling, the man of the hour seeming to be on the phone.

"Missharon gon' kill me, gang," She heard, internally rolling her eyes. Of course he had a girlfriend.

Sick as hell. Dick was still good.

"Nah, I was drunk as shit! Shorty pretty as hell though. Yeah I used a condom, you think I'm dumb?!"

Liar liar, dead homies on fire, Latoya giggled before slapping her hand over her mouth. The talking stopped before she heard shuffling and foot steps moving closer to her.

"Okay," Latoya sat up, "I'm not sleep."

"Duh, yo dumb ass ova hea giggling and shit. Giggle yo ass the fuck up out dis room."

Latoya rolled her eyes as she stood up, confident enough in her body to walk around naked. She ignored his eyes, lifting up the covers to find her panties.

Once she found them, she slid them on, already wanting to go home and shower. "We didn't use a condom, dumb ass."

"Yeah we—"