012

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣— 𝟷𝟹 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 ——————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
— 𝟷𝟹 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 —
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Where are we going?" Latoya asked softly, scrolling on her phone.

Every now and then she would see the live from last night, which halfway pissed her off — but the other half — was like a school girl.

She thought it was somewhat cute what he did, although very embarrassing.

"Just goin' to eat and shit. I like yo hair," Dayvon smiled over to her.

Latoya smiled softly, locking her phone and looking over at him.

She was surprised he even noticed. She was wearing her natural hair the past few weeks but she finally went to Jackie earlier this morning and got a quick-weave bob.

"Thank you," She rolled her eyes, wiping the smile off of her face, "My other niggas like it too."

She glanced over at Von to see his jaw clenched, although he said nothing else.

He was driving with the chair leaned back, one hand on the steering wheel, the other with his elbow on top of the arm rest. His thumb and pointer finger twirled around one another.

Latoya couldn't dismiss the gun and phone that was in his lap as he drove, her bottom lip now sucked into her mouth.

I love a good jam.

"So, what made you have a change of heart?"

Dayvon glanced over at her before looking back at the road. "Ain't no change of heart, I just wasn't thinking at the moment. I let my anger get ahold of me and I'm sorry, Latoya."

"Aw," She smiled, "Wow, not you apologizingggg. Hell must froze over."

She laughed softly when he smacked his lips, trying to fight off the smile that was soon stretching across his lips.

Relaxing against the seat, Latoya gripped his hand and brought it over to her stomach, although her head was turnt and she was looking out of the window.