019

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 • 27𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Dayvon stared at Latoya as she continued to rub oils over her stomach. She had a few stretch marks but nothing too much. Even if she had a lot, he wouldn't care.

He walked into the bathroom, twisting his dreads as he came to stand behind her. "You had fun?"

"Mhm. The gifts was the best part," She cheesed, "Azekial gon' be fresh as fuck."

Dayvon scrunched his face up, "Who the fuck is that?"

"My son, duh."

"Girl," He gripped her hips as he kissed the side of her cheek, "That ugly ass name. He a junior."

"No he's not."

She moved away from him as she opened the drawer and grabbed her bonnet. She slid it onto her head before tying it off.

"Who you know built like this, who you know drip like this?" She sang to herself, Dayvon rolling his eyes.

"A buick."

She glanced over her shoulder before they both burst out laughing. "Boy f-fuck you."

"A big ass buick is what you built like," He laughed, slapping her ass as he made his way over to the shower, starting it up.

The baby shower was beautiful. They played games, ate, and then opened gifts. It was intimate and he liked that. It wasn't a bunch of fake people who wanted to actually see shit go wrong. It was just friends and family, just like he wanted it.

Stripping from his boxers, he threw them into the hamper before climbing into the shower, his length slapping against his thigh.

He threw his head back, closing his eyes as he allowed the shower water to cover his face.

"Look at that donkey dick," Latoya smiled.

He turned his head, opening his eyes to see Latoya's face squished against the shower door, her lips pushed against the door, her nose flat and eyes wide.