011

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 • 27𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟨, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟨, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Dayvon stood on the doorstep, waiting for his mother to answer the door. At times like this, he really just needed her guidance.

When the door opened, Dayvon smiled down at his mother, Kassandra opening her arms and welcoming her son into them.

"Aww, baby," She hugged him tight, "I been missing you. Blew up and you don't even stop by no more. You hungry?"

"Yes ma'am."

He followed her into the house, closing the door behind him. He slipped off his shoes and jacket, placing them neatly into the closet.

"What'chu was cooking, ma?"

"Fried fish, corn, and mash potatoes. Something light right now, son. Come on in hea. Why you ain't bring your sister?"

Dayvon walked into the kitchen, rubbing his hands together before he sat down on the barstool. He placed his elbows on the table, watching his mother walk around the kitchen, fixing him a plate.

"So, whatchu really here for, Dayvon? And what's this shit Missharon ass keep calling me about."

"She called you?" He scrunched his face up.

Honestly, he didn't even know Missharon had his mothers number. He never gave it to her, so the only reason she could have got it was from out of his phone.

That pissed him the fuck off. He didn't go through her shit, so why she was going through his, he couldn't understand.

"Called you bout what? Thank you." He smiled when she slid the plate of food over to him.

Dayvon stood up and made his way over to the cabinets, grabbing the bottle of hot sauce.

"Called me crying and some moe shit. I don't like that hoe anyways, so I don't know why she called me, chile. She told me you got some girl pregnant or something."

"I did."

"What?!"

Dayvon sighed, making his way back over to the counter. He opened the jar and poured some sauce onto his fish before closing it back up.