021

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Abuh Abuh Abuh Buh Buh," Latoya heard, watching grandbaby as he continued to shake his hips for tiktok.

Dayvon was currently getting dressed because he was taking them out to dinner. She honestly couldn't fake like she was happy, but she was trying to.

His phone call continued to ring around in her head. She hated liars. If he was cheating, she would be hurt but she'd leave with respect for him, out of the fact he owned up to it. But lying? Tuh.

She just couldn't.

She leaned against the car, a hand underneath her six month bump. She couldn't believe how fast her pregnancy had flew, but she loved being pregnant.

This was easy. She was one of the lucky women who barely got sick, barely got dizzy, nothing. The only thing that fucked her up most of the time was scents.

She hated strong ass scents. She hated the smell of lemon, grass, and she couldn't stand anything sweet. It was weird, but yeah.

"Why we got a sub?" Grandbaby asked, walking up to her and leaning his cheek against her bump.

Latoya rubbed down his neck gently, "Because I can't be on my feet too long. I'm staying home to carry your cousin."

"When he coming?"

"I'm six months now. It takes nine months for a baby to come. What's nine minus six?"

Antonio bit his lip, counting on his fingers before Latoya shook her head. "No fingers. This is easy, you should know this."

"Three."

"Good job," She spoke before they heard footsteps. They both looked to see Dayvon walking down the steps.

Chains were wrapped around his neck, his dreads were neat and a black fitted cap sat on top. He wore a black Chanel shirt, a black Moncler coat, black jeans and black reflective Balenciagas.