016

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 • 27𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟤, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟤, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Dayvon sat inside of the loud club, face easily showing his disdain. He had been spending the night at Latoya's almost every night since their little argument, and that's where he wanted to be.

However, at the end of the day, he was still a rapper and had to do some hostings and club appearances.

"Aye, you okay?" He heard, Dayvon glancing up at Durk.

He shrugged, looking around the club before slouching down in the chair. "I ain't feelin dis right now, twin."

"What you mean?" Durk laughed, "You be turnt as fuck in da club. Wassup now?"

He sat down beside his best-friend, sort of worried about the way he was acting. Dayvon was usually very turnt at his hosting. They were both paid 40,000 upfront with a backend of 25,000.

Money like that usually turnt Dayvon up, but here he was, sitting in the private section, a blunt in his hand that he was barely smoking.

Glancing over at Durk, Dayvon frowned. "I miss ma baby mama."

"Boy."

Durk burst out laughing, snatching the blunt from his friend and holding it up to his own lips.

"Why you laughing? Aint shit funny right now," Von rolled his eyes, "She da one told me to come to this stupid ass shit."

Feeling his phone buzz, Dayvon pulled it from his lap, smiling at the text from Latoya.

< ₁,₇₆₂ 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚😍 (i)

your son is hungry.
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟦 𝗉𝗆

heard uu.
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟦 𝗉𝗆

"I gotta go," Dayvon stood up, smiling happily that he now had an excuse to get the fuck and get underneath his baby's mother.

"What you mean? Go where?"

They both stood up, the spotlight on them as the fans screamed, watching the two rappers leave from out of the private section.