002

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

The club was loud, body's dancing against one another, the atmosphere live although she was getting desperately hot.

It could have been the fact that she was also heavily tipsy at the moment, or as she would call it, just a tad bit drunk.

"Happy Birthday biiiitchhh!" Latoya screamed into Chrissy's face who was just as equally drunk as her.

The two leaned forward and shared a peck on the lips before they continued their dancing, I like by G Herbo loudly strumming the club walls.

It had been forever since she was able to just get out and enjoy herself like this. Aside from teaching, Latoya had fell into a deep depression about two years ago when she got the diagnosis that she was basically infertile.

Only 'basically' because there was still a 1 in 14th miscarriage that the baby would be able to survive. Around the time she found out, she was engaged but he left, seeing as though he was ready for kids and she couldn't bare them.

It made her feel like less of a woman, but once she started teaching, that void was filled just a little bit. She loved children, and she desperately wanted her own. She wasn't getting any younger to be honest, and she's lived out most of her teenage years and had her fun.

It was honestly time to settle down.

"All that makeup shit! Man, I hate that shit! Why yo eyebrows fake?! Bitch erase that shit! You know I'm high as fuck! I'm just tryna fuck!"

Latoya stood in front of Chrissy, recording the birthday girl who wore a black slip dress that was short and ran up her ass a bit. She had a crystal tiara on her head, a matching sash across her body.

"Ahhh, ahh," Latoya screamed, recording Chrissy as she bent over and started shaking her ass, her black thong practically on display.

Pausing the video, Latoya turned around and held down Chrissy's dress, "Damion ain't gon' like that o-one!"

"Girl, fuck a ladies son named Damion. Fuck allat, I'm 26!"