005

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 • 27𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟧, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟧, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Aye, run that back a lil twin."

"Heard you."

Von leaned over the soundboard, going back just a little or the verse Durk was just doing. Honestly, it sounded perfectly fine to him, but he understood where the other man was coming from.

Dayvon was definitely a perfectionist with his work as well. He wasn't putting out shit that he wouldn't be proud of. He loved his fans and he only gave them the best of himself.

Leaning back in the chair, he ignored Durk as he beat dropped. Last month continued to pop up in his head, and while he felt a bit guilty, he couldn't help but remember her face. He forgot her name other than the fact she was Granbabi's teacher.

He had been on her page at least five times during the month, just stalking to see the shit she had been up to. That, annnnd, he was almost making sure she kept her mouth shut.

Dayvon had a — somewhat — good thing going with Missharon and he really didn't want to ruin it. Not that he loved her ass or anything, but she was something familiar and she'd been there through the rough times.

Plus, she made him feel a lot less lonely. Durk had India, Muwop had Chelsie, Booka had Rose, and he would have nobody if he gave Missharon up.

Besides, she wasn't leaving him for shit. This wasn't exactly his first time cheating on the woman, but it was his first time cheating with a regular woman. He usually fucked on stripper hoes or only fans bitches.

They sighed NDA's, got fucked, got paid, and dipped. With this one however, he took a huge ass risk, and the clock was ticking. He was just waiting for this shit to backfire.

"Twin, you straight? You been in yo head all day," He heard, looking up from his phone and locking it.

Dayvon plastered a fake smile on his face, clicking on the button so Durk could hear him inside of the booth.

"Aye, I'm perfect. That shit sound like that, twin. How long you been workin' on it?"

Durk smiled, putting up his headphones and making his way out of the booth. He sat beside Dayvon, the other turning around in the rolling chair to face him.