006

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"No, Chrissy, I'm not going to no f-fucking hospital," Latoya denounced, cut off from the rest of her sentence when she hunched over and threw up again.

Chrissy sighed, holding her best friends hair back, rubbing her gently. "I think you should, Toya. I'm really worried about you. You been like this for two months now."

"I don't care," Latoya coughed, "You know how I am about hospitals. I can't."

"What if it's something really bad?" Chrissy mumbled, "You need to catch this shit in time."

Latoya sighed, wiping her mouth before flushing the toilet. She shakily stood up and sat on top of the toilet seat, shaking her head. Her eyes watered profusely, "I'm scared."

"I know, baby. You're gonna be just fine."

She sighed, trying to ignore the throw up taste in her mouth. "What are they saying about me on the shade room?"

"Girl, fuck the shade room. You need to figure out what's going on with your body."

Latoya waved her off before standing up. She grasped her toothpaste and toothbrush, lathering some on top before she wet the bristles and then began to scrub.

Honestly, Latoya wasn't even trying to be difficult. She was just scared. She honestly hated hospitals with a passion. She'd do better going on google and searching up her symptoms. Sure, it would tell her she had 2 seconds to live, but damn — it was much better than a creepy ass building.

Once she was done brushing her teeth, she exited the bathroom, Chrissy had already left a minute ago. She made her way back into her bedroom, sitting down on the bed.

After the shaderoom posted the picture of her and von leaving, it took no time before his fans were able to find her.

She had to literally disable her account for right now and make a burner one. Honestly, she thought they were careful enough, but being as though they were drunk...she couldn't blame anyone but herself — oh and him.