020

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Baby, it say connect the thing with the thing," Latoya pointed to the directions, shaking her head when the crib crashed back onto the floor.

Dayvon kissed his teeth, "How the fuck is that gon help me Amani?! Get the fuck out ma face, folks."

"Boy fuck you. You mad cause you can't put this shit together."

He slowly turned towards her before she rolled her eyes and threw the directions at his face. "You ain't scaring nobody with that big ass forehead. Put ma baby shit together and stop staring at me."

Huffing, Dayvon grabbed the directions and read over them before he began to put the crib together. They had spent the whole day painting his room and now they were finally decorating.

Latoya decided that she would slowly move into his house, but she would keep some stuff over at Chriseans, especially if they break up. She didn't want to be stuck and depend on him 100%.

The doorbell rang, Latoya sticking out her tongue. "It's Chrissss."

"You gave her ugly ass our address?"

"Boy fuck you and put that shit together."

Walking out of the babies room, she rubbed over stomach and walked down the grand staircase. Making her way to the front door, she opened it, smiling at her babies god mother.

"Bitch, where he at?"

She rolled her eyes, laughing and closing the door behind her, "Girl upstairs struggling with his dumb ass. Ima call up somebody to put it together cause, tuh."

They made their way into the kitchen, Latoya opening the fridge as Chris sat down at the kitchen island.

"I can't believe you leaving me for megamind. That's fucked up."

Latoya gave her a fake pout, "I'm not leaving you girl. Hush. Ima spend some nights over there."

"Like hell you will," They heard, glancing up to see Dayvon walking down the steps. He made his way into the kitchen, slapping Latoya's ass as he opened the island drawer.