018

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 • 27𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Dayvon licked over his bottom lip as he unlocked the car doors, watching his baby mama as she switched her hips out of the hair salon and to the car.

The baby shower was happening this morning, and he couldn't figure out who was more excited? Him? Or Her?

Although they already knew the gender of their child, Dayvon still couldn't wait for the food and festivities to begin. Hell, he liked getting gifts.

As long as he wasn't paying for some shit, he'd be standing right beside Latoya with the biggest smile on his face.

The car door opened and she climbed inside, her strong vanilla scent filling his Lambo, Dayvon shaking his head as he locked the doors.

"Thought I told you get blonde, ma?"

She scoffed, laying her purse on the backseat before she looked at him, "You're dumb to think I was finna listen. This my head."

"I paid for it," He laughed, reaching over and grasping her chin gently. He pecked her lips twice before smiling, "You look pretty as hell doe lil folks. I love yo muthafuckin' face."

She blushed before she covered it up, mushing his face away from hers. "Six feet. Thanks."

"Yeah, ight."

He started the car. The only place left to go was to the barbershop. He wanted her hair to be done first, seeing as it took the longest. Plus, he didn't want her to feel like she had to rush.

"I hope our mamas gettin' along," Toya sighed, hand coming out to rub over Dayvon's cheek as he drove, "I know how ma mama is when it comes to shit like this. That heffa is bossy."

Dayvon chuckled, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it, "No way you just said heffa, folks."

"Boy, shut the fuck up. Damn."

She snatched her hand away before picking up her phone, ignoring Von whose hand came over to cup her pussy as he drove.

"Yeah, if you a fine ass nigga you can slide in my DM, I want a new man, I am no fuckin with him!" She rapped, pointing the camera at Von who kissed his teeth and mushed the phone away.