009

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 • 27𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟥𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟥𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Dayvon bit his lip, staring down at his phone as he watched her story for the 100th time. A week had passed and after he finally calmed down, he couldn't help but feel guilty for the shit he said to her.

He was just — scared. He honestly wasn't ready to have a baby right now. His career was just now getting good, his money was just now getting right, it wasn't the time for no shit like this.

He knew it was selfish, and a part of him felt bad but he was too prideful to own up to that aloud.

Clicking off of her story, Dayvon glanced up into the backyard, watching as everyone celebrated Willow's graduation from Pre-K.

"Na-Na you proud of me?" Willow smiled, climbing into her uncles lap.

Dayvon wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the side of her face. "You know I am, lil folks. Hm."

He dug into his pocket before pulling out a $100 bill and handing it to her. The little girl cheesed loudly before hopping off his lap.

"Guys, look! I'm rich as fuc—"

"Willow!" Dayon and Durk screamed at the same time, furrowing his eyebrows at her.

She blushed, tucking the bill behind her, "Sorry, daddy, sorry uncle."

Durk made his way over to Dayvon, both sitting down on the pool bench, Willow running over to India and giving her the $100 bill.

She then ran into the pool, a small splash around her as her little friends giggled and screamed loudly.

"Why you sitting here lookin' ugly?" Durk finally inquired, "You look a fool."

Dayvon chuckled softly, shrugging his shoulders. He leaned back into the beach chair, shaking his head.

"Twin, I got shit goin' on," He mumbled softly, "Remember that bitch on the shaderoom? I got caught up with?"

Durk nodded, twisting one of his dreads.

"You got burnt?"