010

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟥, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣— 𝟷𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 ——————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟥, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
— 𝟷𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 —
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

Latoya rubbed over the 3 month bump as she sat on the couch indian style, a bowl of grapes in between her legs.

She had to officially go back to teaching tomorrow and while she was excited, she was a bit nervous as well.

She knew Grandbabi was in her classroom, and she couldn't risk running into Dayvon.

Honestly, she already knew Dayvon was going to bail out on her, but she could honestly say she was proud that she gave him the choice.

Black men loved to blame black single mothers and lie about the mothers being bitter and keeping their child away from them, and Latoya was far from that.

Dayvon knew he had a choice. Be here or be gone, and he chose.

"We need to start thinking of names," Chrissy smiled, walking back into the living room and handing Latoya the glass of cherry pepsi.

"Thank you," Latoya cheesed, "And no we don't. I don't even know the gender yet. I missed the appointment, remember?"

Usually, people found out the gender at about 3 and a half months. Latoya was supposed to find out, but she missed the appointment after sleeping over her alarm.

She wasn't very pressed to find out anyway. Whether a boy or girl, Latoya would love her little baby to the fullest.

"Why haven't you rescheduled?" Chrissy whined, "I'm literally dying to know."

Latoya rolled her eyes playfully. Sitting the glass down onto the coffee table, she then plopped a grape into her mouth.

Chewing on it, she hummed. These were her favorite grapes — the cotton candy kind. These were practically the only food that she could stomach right about now.

"I'll reschedule it sooner or later. I promise. You heard from Damion?"

"Bitch, no," Chrissy rolled her eyes, "Nigga on instagram throwing subs and shit. I just want him to come home."