007

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"So, remind me again why you're not gonna tell him? This is his baby too."

Latoya rolled her eyes, trying to ignore Chrissy who was beginning to nag her about the same topic since they found out the news.

"I mean, come on, Toya. You're fucking pregnant, and you made it out the 3 week mark! This baby isn't going anywhere, you need to tell him."

"I don't need to do shit. It's my baby, I'll tell him when I feel like it," She rolled her eyes, "He's not even gonna want it anyways. Watch, his ass is gonna hand me some fucking money and tell me to kill it, and that's not an option."

Chrissy scrunched her face up, "Latoya, you're just assuming and you sound stupid. That's his baby too, half of him about to be walking around in less than 8 months. You're basically stripping your baby of a father!"

"Girl, it's my baby!" Latoya rolled her eyes, "Damn. I just need some time to think. I never said I wasn't going to ever tell him. I can tell him whenever I fucking feel like it."

They both stared at one another, Chrissy frowning deeply. "I'm usually with you on a lot of shit, Toya, but this isn't one of them. At least just reach out and ask to talk."

Latoya slammed her laptop closed, "Girl, is he my baby daddy or yours?"

"Fine." Chrissy held up her hands before making her way down the hallway.

"Don't give a fuck about you slamming your door!" Latoya yelled just as the door was slammed.

The two had been walking on eggshells around one another ever since Latoya revealed she wouldn't be telling Dayvon.

Secretly, she knew Chrissy was right, but she was scared as fuck. She didn't want the rapper to feel like she purposely trapped him because up until today, she was never able to get pregnant.

She had told him she wasn't able to get pregnant, and he'd probably just think of her as some lying ass thot.

Latoya's life had been flipped upside down in the matter of days, hours. She was so fucking confused and overwhelmed, she didn't need anyone telling her what to do right now.