008

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟦 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟦 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

A few days passed, enough time for Latoya to finally build up the courage to reach out to who she know knew as her baby's father. It took a day or two before he was able to text her back, saying that he'd meet up with her.

So, here they were, Dayvon sitting on her couch, an indifferent look on his face. He was slouched down, legs slightly bent open and his hands shoved into the pocket of his hoodie.

"Can I get you anything? Water?" Latoya rubbed her hands down her thighs, Dayvon glancing at her hands before looking back up at her face.

"I asked for water?" Dayvon rolled his eyes, "Yo ass tweakin, shorty. Why am I here?"

Latoya scrunched her face up, sitting up in her seat, "Why are you so fucking rude?"

He was about to respond with something smart but his face fell when he noticed she was breaking down.

Latoya had her face in her hands and it was quiet in the living room as she silently cried. She was so overwhelmed with different emotions and he was only adding to it.

She was scared, confused, mad, excited, and it was too much for one person. It might have been the hormones already affecting her as well, but even if she wasn't pregnant right now, she would still be feeling like this.

"Aye," Von stood up slowly, making his way over to her, "Aye, chill, ma. You good?"

Latoya cried harder when she felt arms around her, her body being picked up from the chair. She wrapped her arms around his neck, Von standing up with her in his arms.

Honestly, he hated when women cried. It was a soft spot, especially if you were a lady who did nothing to him. Crying was uncomfortable in general, but seeing Latoya cry was...depressing.

He stood up straight, both hands holding her thick thighs as he softly bumped her up and down as you would a baby, rocking her back and forth.

"Shh, you too pretty to be crying like this, folks. What's da matter? Talk to me, man."

She sniffled, wrapping her arms around him tighter, "I'm scared, you're gonna be mad."