004

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
ᥫ᭡ 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾/𝗍𝖾𝖾

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 • 24𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣—————————

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝖫 — 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
—————————

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Okay guys," Latoya pressed, a fake smile on her face, "Please quiet down so I can pass out the test. The quicker you take it, the quicker you can go outside for recess."

For the past two weeks she hadn't been feeling her normal self. She's been so nauseous and her stomach has been cramping as the days went pass. Latoya could only guess she caught something from the club, maybe the flu.

Once the class quieted down, Latoya stood up from her seat, maybe a bit too fast because the room slightly spun.

Grabbing into the desk, she closed her eyes, the students staring at her in concern.

"Miss Ernist, you ight?" One of the boys called, "You good?"

"I'm okay," She shakily responded, "Just low iron, guys."

Taking one last deep breath, Latoya opened her eyes and the room was back in one place. She cleared her throat and began to pass out the tests.

"These are only twenty questions and it has everything that we've been working on for the past week. If you've been doing your kumon and aleks assignments, this should be a breeze."

Once she was done passing out the tests, Latoya placed the extra copies into her desk, a nauseous feeling surrounding her.

"I'll be right back, okay?"

When they all nodded, she quickly made her way out of the classroom and across the hallway to Shianna's class, otherwise known as Miss Hallaway.

She knocked on the door, the feeling only getting worse. The door was opened presenting the petite fair skinned lady, Latoya sending her a fake smile.

"Hi, do you mind watching them really quickly? I have to use the bathroom. It'll only be a minute."

"That's fine. I'll be right here!"

Latoya thanked her before quickly turning on her heel and making her way down the hallway. She took out her ID badge and scanned it against the employee bathroom before walking in and closing the door.