Chapter 32

Kabanata 32

I opened my eyes and first thing I saw is darkness. My eyebrows furrowed and I blinked repeatedly to see my surrounding.

I heard some talking. " I ready niyo na ang camera, gising na siya. " wika ng isang babae?

I blinked and then moved when I realized I'm restricted. Nang makita ng maayos ay agad akong nanlamig.

I'm strapped in a chair. A table infront of me. My lips sealed, my wrists are strapped to the arm chair, my feet are same too.

My heart boomed. What..what happened?

Why am I here? And what happened to Arthur? Sa condo? There was a shooting..si Daphne umiiyak, Arthur pulled me and tried to calm me down and then?

Why am I strapped?

I looked at infront of me. The lights turned on and I closed my eyes at the sudden invasion. I slowly opened them only to see a white room with two woman and one man.

Who are they?

" Alam mo ba bakit nandito ka? " The woman asked me, her face bored and vicious.

I hesistantly shook my head. Hindi ako makapagsalita.

" We kidnapped you, manghihingi kami ng ransom sa asawa mong si Arthur Austodillo. " I heard a click then I think I'm recorded.

Ransom? So..am I the only one caught then? What happened? How is Arthur?

She gestured the man to near me and it followed her.

Sumunod ito saka lumapit sakin at marahas hinila ang buhok ko. I groaned, that hurt and looked at the camera running. My tears threatening to flow as I felt the strength of the man behind me.

He made me look up. I muffled a cry. My body shaking.

" We want a hundred million if you want to save your wife. We'll wait until three months and if not, we'll kill her without hesitation. " the man said coldly.

Tears flowed in my eyes and then he pushed me away, the chair stumbled and I hit the ground. I groaned and whimpered.

A woman went to me and released me. She pulled me up and then threw me inside a room. Another woman followed her with a food.

" Ikaw na magbantay sa kanya. " Malamig na sabi ng naunang babae saka umalis.

The other woman went to me, she seemed old. Middle aged and she smiled at me warmly.

" Kumain ka na iha. " She said gently.

My heart beat loud as I process what's going on. I'm kidnapped..

Nanlamig ako. I crawled at the most corner of the queen sized bed and roamed my eyes. Where is this?

I felt the cold salty breeze flow and I turned only to see a beach behind me.

Where? Is this an island?

" Nasa isla tayo. " Sagot ng matanda na nakita yata saan ako nakatingin.

I hesistantly glanced at her. " A-Ayos lang po ba ang asawa ko? " I asked. Is he shot? We we're in the secret room but then, kinidnap ako. What really happened?

Lumambot ang mata niya. My lips shake and my tears flowed.

" H-He tried to protect me..is he safe? " I asked.

" Hindi ko alam iha, sa ngayon kumain ka. Nasa teritoryo ka ng kalaban. Sa tingin ko susubukan nilang i contact ang asawa mo para masigurado. " Wika nito.

I don't know if I should feel good about that. What did they want? 100 million?

That's a lot of money. I feel guilty, bakit ba ako napunta dito?