Chapter 43

Kabanata 43

I knew Arthur was following me but he stayed outside the petshop in his car as I roamed my eyes for puppies.

I must've hit a lucky jackpot today because when I saw the pup I picked for my son, I thought he really suit well for him. It's an sheltered Australian Terrier, only two months old. He was very active with his size and barked and jumped happily at me when he saw.

It kinda reminded me of how Archer ran towards me when I come home. The pup's energy reminded me so much of my son I immediately went to take him.

I signed the paper and paid, this is a good will shelter for pups so every penny is all used for the food and necessities of the dogs.

Luckily I can take it home with me after a short briefing of how to take care of the dog. I thought I would have a maid look out for the pup. I also had to make sure he's safe, not because it's cute doesn't make it zero dangerous.

Thankfully it's vaccinated.

I smiled and brushed his hair, he was friendly but he's also obedient. He wasn't moving much when I carried him to the car.

I placed him in the back seat and my eyes darted at the black sedan.

So he really stayed.

I just sighed in my head. Arthur, give me a damn break.

Wala namang nangyaring masama pag-uwi, Arthur's car wind up to the other side of the road after five minute drive.

I went home with the pup in my arms and I also drove pass by his favorite icecream cake.

When I arrived he was putting together his PJ Masks figure while also playing PJ masks in the flat screen tv.

" Archer. " I called. I noticed how he got alerted. His shoulder tensed and he turned his head.

My heart melted seeing his face blank to a warming wide smile.

" Mommy! " He stood up and ran towards me.

I could never get tired of this image Infront of me. Oh Archer, I'd do everything to keep that smile on yours.

The dog bark and he gasp.

" Is that.." his eyes widened more.

Ngumiti ako at hinarap sa kanya ang aso.

" He will be your playmate for now. " I smiled.

His lips parted in awe as he stared at the puppy. It barked and waved its tail at him and jumped out of my hold to be with Archer.

" Oh my—" I uttered when Archer dropped on the floor as the pup charged onto him.

Archer let out a cute loud laugh that would last me a lifetime and I breathe a sigh of relief.

Ngumiti ako habang tanaw siyang hinahagod ang aso.

" He doesn't have a name yet so you name it. " I said.

" It's a boy? " He asked.

I nodded. " Yes it's a boy Archer. " I said softly.

He stared in awe at the puppy again.
" He looks like Rigby in regular show, can I call him Rigby? " He asked.

I smiled. " Anything you want baby. " I kissed his forehead. He smiled widely and hugged me.

" Thank you mommy, you're the best. " He said in muffled voice because his face is buried on my belly.

I caressed his soft silky hair. It's gotten long now. I'm not particular with haircut since I always put a bonnet on him but maybe he needs it.