Chapter 44

Kabanata 44

" Ma'am. May pagkain pong hinatid. " Wika ni Martha kaya natigil ako at nilingon siya. " Saan ko po ba ilalagay? " She asked.

I sighed, looking at the contents, I knew it's Arthur again. Hindi naman iyan ang diet plan ko. The packaging isn't that slick and well-prepared with abundant fruits and food.

" Don't, give that to someone else and starting from now I want you to block the foods that's not the one I ordered. I don't accept food from other people, you think of what to do with it. Ayoko nang makarinig pa ulit nito. " Wika ko na medyo malamig.

Her lips parted but she closed it and nodded obediently. " Okay ma'am. Mukhang nandito na rin po ang lunch na order niyo. " Wika niya.

I nodded.

" And also..uh, si Sir Austodillo po pala ang mismong nagdeliver sabi ng guard na nagbigay sakin. " Wika niya.

I stopped and she looked uncomfortable. I knew she wanted to ask something so I quickly tried to dismiss her.

" Okay, just do what I say. You can go. " Wika ko at tumango siya saka umalis.

I know Arthur has been trying to reach out to me. Because he doesn't have my contacts, he had tried to make a deal with my financial director. He had given off the three hundred thousand dollars and even actually dropped the 2 percent to 1 and a half which us more absurd.

It almost slipped out of my knowing if I hadn't carefully read the report. It had to have my approval for the deal lalo nang napakalaki iyon.

I didn't accept it. Never will. I will cut ties with him sooner so there's no need for us to be connected even in business.

Tho I think the public had come to know he had invested here so our investors increased in just a span of three weeks.

I thought it's the effect of my hardwork and a product of the sucess of my line but when I realized it was actually all Arthur attracting the investors, I felt like everything isn't right.

I threw the report angrily and massaged my temples.

This isn't the support I want! I wanted someone actually like Elyanna and Lilith who actually cared for the brand and it's vision! Not these greedy businessmen who's only following Arthur regarding with business because he is quote ' the tyrant and pronounced genius in business'!

Nakakairita!

Now he's getting more and more connected in my life!

I sighed then I heard a knock at the door.

" Come in. " I said and Martha came in with my lunch.

She saw the papers at the floor, I swear I could see her mind worked to play out the situation inside a while ago and I saw her shift uncomfortably and bend to pick it up.

" I can do that, sorry..just the wind. " I said feeling guilty that I put more work on her.

She picked it up anyway. " Uh, ma'am. Si Sir Austodillo nga po pala, ilang araw na pong bumabalik at nagrerequest sayo. " Sabi niya na ikinabalik ng galit ko pero kumalma ako.

I knew that, he was waiting outside almost everyday. Umaalis lang ng ilang minuto at babalik nang may pagkain na ibibigay.

If I could I would've called the guards on him but that will throw off our reputation. He is still a big image of the people specially in business.

What should I do?

Should I contact Peter? He's been busy with Estrada's Hotels..

Bumuga ako ng hininga at tumayo.
" I'll see him down. I'm done with my work now. Are you okay if I go home early? " I asked Martha. She has been carrying my problems with her and with my mood and the launching, baka mastress pa siya.