Chapter 34

Kabanata 34

I tried to control my voice, the people inside were looking at me expectantly. I bit my lip and bowed.

I sniffed. Naiiyak na ako, honestly, tho I am not tortured or anything I still feel scared at the night or when I'm alone. I always get the feeling of being completely alone.

I felt like I am so far from home. I want to see anyone, someone I know. I want to see Dad..

Suminghap ako at mahinang humikbi. There's just so much that I can take, so much pain and loneliness.

Tahimik lang siya sa kabilang linya kaya hindi ko mapigilan mas lalong maiyak.

" Don't cry.." was his reply. " You're safe, I'll find you okay? " He says.

Kinagat ko ang labi ko. " A-Are you okay? H-Hindi ka ba, natamaan ng bala? " I bit my lip hard as I surpress my tears.

God. How I sounded so martyr, here I am worrying about him when I'm supposed to be the one in danger. He might have even forgot about me, he might have been spending his week with Daphne.

" I'm okay. Nothing happened to me. " His reply.

Nilingon ko ang paa ko. Then, why am I here? What did you do after I passed out?

Why did the enemy caught me? Why isn't Daphne? You were with me, who did you really protect that day? Who did you really tried to save?

Who did you most care about?

I smiled bitterly between my tears.
" O-Okay..good. " I said and gave the phone to the woman infront of me.

I sighed and wiped my tears and looked at her. She ended the call and broke the card again to cut the connection.

" He answered..." Malamig niyang saad.

I calmed down. " It's my dad you need to call, he will surely give you money. " I said.

100 million is easy for him to give, Papa will surely trade me for that amount. Arthur won't go to the easy route, his answer explained all of it..

She sighed. " Ibalik niyo na 'to, walang kwenta. " She cursed again.

Kinagat ko ang labi ko at binalik nila ako sa kwarto.

Days and weeks passed that I stayed there. Walang pinagbago sa routine ko, but I was silently observing the yatch' arrivals and departure. I observed which and when the guards are active, and the camera's blind spots.

It's morning in saturday when the yatch arrives, the guards take the supplies out. A group can never just observe one capture, some of them might be doing other work to get money. Otherwise how could be the supplies be coming in and our every time.

There are twenty less people here. There will be no guards around at three for what I observed.

There are more women than men here so it might be easier to blend in with the guards, and the less they see me, the less they know my face.

They wore white t-shirt under their vests if they get too hot.

" Dito lang po ako, masama ang pakiramdam ko e. " I pretended as I acted weakly at Nang Aida.

She looked worried. " Talaga? Ayos ka lang? " She asked worriedly.

Tumango ako. " Sa cr lang po ako, mahangin kasi kagabi. " I said.

Kumurap siya at tumango. " Ganun ba, o siya. " She says. Magluluto ako ng mainit na sabaw para mainitan ang tiyan mo. "

I watch her go out. My eyes darken and I went to the shower. Pinaandar ko iyon at naghubad, I threw my clothes on the floor to seem like I am just showering and closed the shower curtains..  nilock mula sa labas.